~ L A T E R~ T H A T ~ N I G H T ~

Quavo Pov

Damn I can't believe London going to sit here and believe what the Papz. said like damn girl you going to believe bullshit from the Papz. I literally dropped all my hoes and unfollowed all hoes and a lot of girls for London. And this is the type of shit I get back now she doesn't even trust me anymore I hate the Papz. I swear Imma kill them. But for me and London I don't know where we stand. I still love her and I have to get her back it would hurt me if I saw her with another nigga. Like I came so far and I still ain't even date her yet . London is going to be mine and mine real quick.

Offset: Nigga you straight?

Me: Nah I'm thinking about London

Offset: What happened she left yo ass

Me: Nah we didn't even date I was getting ready to ask her out tonight and now the fucking Papz. messed it all up

Cardi: What the Papz. say?

Me: After I toke London to lunch I was walking her back to the hotel then while we was walking we got stopped by the Papz. And they was asking questions like if me and London are dating, If I'm going to stop being a player for London,and if London wanted to date me. And the question that just tipped it off was when they asked London if she thinks I would just have sex with her and then leave her for a hoe. Like damn nobody in this world looks as beautiful as London.

Takeoff: Just go the hotel and make it up to her 

Offset: And don't buy her anything because she going to think you just buying her stuff so she can shut up and forgive you, aint that right Cardi *smacks her leg and laughs*

Cardi: Yes nigga, and don't slap my leg that shit hurt *slaps the back of his head*

Offset: Oww bae *holds his head and laughs*

Me: Alright Imma head there right now *gets up and leaves*

Quavo arrives at the hotel and now he is knocking at her door

London opens the door

London: How can I help you Quavious?

Me: I just wanted apologize for what the Papz said and if you felt a type of a way. The shit they said wasn't true. London we known each other for weeks now and you still don't trust me but you trust what the Papz say.

London: I'm sorry for not believing you Quavious  please forgive me *hugs him*

Me: Of course I forgive you *smiles and hugs back*

Me: I want to ask you something 

London: Yeah what is it?

Me: London your beyond beautiful, smart,graduated from Harvard,smells nice,keep your stuff clean and organized,have your money and fame, a model, nice smile, makes me happy, everyone loves you, keeps me straight,watches my back. So without being said London Luie Hilton will be my girlfriend.

London: *blushing and smiling hard* Yes Quavo *kisses his lips*

Me: Thank you babe *kisses her head* 

London: You gotta go the studio?

Me: Yeah but Imma stay here with my new boo

London: *smiles* okay

For the rest of the night they watched movies and talked the night off

London: I'm sleepy goodnight bae *kisses him*

Me: Goodnight bae, you want me to spend the night before you leave tomorrow?

London: What you gotta do tomorrow morning?

Me: I got a interview

London: Well I want you to spend the night but I don't you to be late for it bae

Me: Alright since you said so Ms. Boss I'm going bye and sleep tight call me if you need anything okay bae

London: Okay bae bye 

Me*leaves*

Man I love that girl to death she always keeping me straight, if I was at a hoes house and asked her if I could spend the night that hoe will be quicker than a cheetah to say yes without asking me if I'm busy the next morning. But London cares and thats why I love her. I'm finna tell my momma about London and my momma and my family already love London because she is a famous model.

Quavo gets home and lays in bed calling his momma to tell her about London

Calling Momma...

Momma picks up

Momma: Baby boy explain to me why you are calling at 12 

Me: My bad momma I just wanted to tell you about my new girlfriend *smiles just thinking about London*

Momma: Ohhh tell me about her is she cool?, is she sweet?, is she a gold digger?, does she work at the club or corner store?, does she wear too much make up and weave?,does she have plastic surgery eveywhere?

Me: *laughs hard* Momma you funny but no guess who I date

Momma: Who? because it's to late at night to be playing the guessing game boy

Me: *laughs* I date London Hilton the famous model

Momma: What OMG boy quit playing, for real how?

Me: I'm serious ma one day Imma let her meet you , but I gotta go I got a interview tomorrow morning goodnight ma

Momma: Okay goodnight boy and make sure you keep her

Me: okay bye 

Momma: Bye *hangs up*

Quavo goes to sleep