Josuke x Reader (s'mores and smooches)

You sat beside the fire, happily roasting a marshmallow. It was almost midnight and the moon was full over your tiny campsite. Koichi, Josuke, and yourself were all camping just outside of Morioh. Koichi was already completely passed out in the tent that he and Josuke were supposed to share. As you hummed and cooked your marshmallow to golden perfection you looked over and saw Josuke shivering, his teeth chattering quietly. You knew that his regular clothes weren't gonna cut it, so you went over to him and wrapped your soft, fleece blanket around his shoulders, sharing it with him. He smiled and chuckled.
"Thank you." He said, burning his marshmallow by accident. You took his hand and blew his flaming marshmallow out.
"Do you like it burnt?" You asked, giggling a little. He pouted and you gave him your perfect s'more out of pity, starting to roast another. Josuke sighed happily after biting into it and tasting the contrast in taste and texture.
"So....you don't camp very often, do you?" You asked, testing the firmness of your marshmallow.
"No, my mom hasn't had time since Grandpa died. She's been too busy with the funeral and everything. And before that it was just work and what not. It doesn't bother me, I don't like being outside like this very much." He said, finishing the s'more and licking the marshmallow off of his fingers. You watched his lips as they closed around his finger and then looked away quickly, realizing that you had enjoyed seeing that.
"What's the matter?" He asked, turning to you.
"N-nothing!!" You said, blushing darkly. He chuckled when he saw you grow flustered. You ate your s'more after you had finished cooking and assembling it. Little did you know that there was some marshmallow left on your lip. Josuke saw it and gently wiped it off with his thumb, looking into your eyes a little longer than he normally would. You blushed and looked back into his eyes, your hands trembling in your lap. Josuke closed his eyes and softly pressed his lips to your cheek.
"J-Josuke-kun...?" You asked with a meek, quivering voice. He slid his hands into your hair and gently delved deeper, pushing his soft, full lips against yours. Your body froze to the spot, but your skin turned bright red. He began to kiss you a bit more roughly and placed a hand on your hip. You whimpered and placed your hands on his chest, feeling the cold metal pins on his jacket. He pulled away to gauge your reaction and blushed a bit himself.
"I-I'm sorry, (y/n)-kun.... That was very inappropriate...." He said, looking away. You both went to your respective tents, giving each other reluctant glances before zipping up the flaps and going to sleep.