Okuyasu x Reader (In your hands)

It was a simply gorgeous day in Morioh. Josuke was at home sick, so you and Okuyasu decided to have a late lunch at Trattoria after school. You sat across from him and watched as Tonio set down his favorite meal. He smiled brightly and licked his lips, giving Tonio a hearty slap on the back.

"Tonio you've done it again!! Best food in town, y/n, I'm tellin' ya!!" He exclaimed. Tonio smiled and sweated a little, but bowed and thanked Okuyasu for the compliment all the same. He set down a delicious looking plate of spaghetti in front of me and smiled brightly, bowing. 

"Please enjoy. I take pride in the satisfaction of my customers." He said before walking back to the kitchen. 

Okuyasu and I sat and ate. Though I was rather silent he made up for it by garishly slurping and chewing with his mouth open. He noticed that I was staring at him and he stopped mid-slurp. I giggled and covered my mouth with my hand, causing him to blush.

"A-ah! I'm sorry, y/n!" He exclaimed, bowing his head and getting sauce all over his forehead as he accidentally shoved his hair in his plate. I snorted and laughed even harder. He chuckled and began laughing along with me. Everyone in the small cafe watched us, but we didn't even care. I got up and went over to clean his hair, giggling the whole time. He laughed and pulled me into his lap, holding me close and burying his nose in my arm. I smiled and held him close. 

We finished our meal and headed out to the spot where our little group always hung out after school. I looked out toward the cape and smirk at Okuyasu. He looks at me curiously, having absolutely no idea that we're about to get in a metric ton of trouble. I grab his hand and we run to the cape. He looks around and points out the coolest looking house. It also happens to be the house that Yukako kept Koichi trapped in. I giggle and shake my head, pointing to a bigger one. 

"Come on! This one has a pool!" I drag him along. These houses are all abandoned because it's early winter. Vacation homes of the rich and what not. I drag him inside after kicking the lock and we get ready in separate rooms. I plan on just going in my undergarments, but they're....uncharacteristically sexy. 

I was putting off doing the laundry, so this was all I had. I just had to hope that I could get in the water before Okuyasu so he wouldn't see. My dreams of being safe from his eyes were quickly swiped away as I heard him splash in. I grumbled and wrapped my coat around myself, walking into the muggy pool room. He turned around when he heard the sliding glass door open, his jaw practically splashing into the water when he saw my beautiful, soft legs. I sent my stand over to punch him in the head.

"Idiot! D-don't look at me!" I grumbled. He looked away and then used Za Hando to grab my arm and pull me into the water. I snagged my jacket with my stand and tossed it onto the side of the pool before it got ruined. When I surfaced I splashed Okuyasu and growled.

"Now you've done it!" I start to swim over to him and suddenly he used Za Hando to scrape the water away, pulling me in a vortex against his chest. I blush when my hands steady my body against him. I try to swim away but he starts to tickle me. I laugh and we splash around and play with the home owner's pool toys for a while. It starts to get dark outside and we decide it's time to head home. 

I head into the upstairs bathroom to shower and decides to go to the guest bathroom downstairs. I'm rinsing off in the nice warm water and I start to peel off my practically ruined undergarments when I feel pressure on my chest. I look down and see two white hands. I recognize them immediately. It's Okuyasu's stand again. I whimper and blush darkly when the hands begin to gently squeeze and massage. 

"N-ngh... Okuyasu...s-stop...." I whimper and try to use my stand to pull him off, but he's too strong. I lean against its strong chest and pant softly as it pinches and gently tugs at my nipples with it's cold, metallic fingers. I bite my lip and groan as it touches me.

"Okuyasu....p-please...If you're going to mess with me like this at least do it in person...." I say breathlessly. Za Hando cups my breasts lovingly and I gasp softly as it gives them a hearty squeeze, seemingly in response to my question. It slides one of its hands down to my hips and then to the sacred space between my legs. 

"O-Okuyasu! Stop!" I freeze and start pulling and tugging at Za Hando's wrists to make it stop, but it's grip is too strong. It begins to rub me in slow, firm, circles and I gasp.

"N-ngh...nh...O-Oku....y-yasu....p....please...." I start to melt into its touch and my eyes glaze with lust. I bend over and it leans against the wall above me, one hand on my hip and the other between my legs. It gently begins to push its fingers against my entrance and squeezes my hip. It forces its fingers in quickly and I gasp, letting out a breathy moan. 

"N-nhh! F-fuck!" I bite my lip and feel its fingers curl into my g-spot, "A-ah....sh..shit..." I mutter, water running over me. I pant and then feel another presence in the room. It's Okuyasu, standing in the doorway. He came into the shower with Za Hando and I and gently massaged my shoulders as he sat on the marble bench inside. I whimpered as he turned me around and gently backed my hips up against him. He smirked and gently held my hands, lacing our fingers together as he lowered me onto his shaft. I gasped and tried to pull away, but Za Hando was already there, holding my hips and pushing me down onto its master. I moaned in pain as he stretched me open.

"G-Gy...ahhh!" I exhaled. I whimpered and Okuyasu kissed my spine as Za Hando guided me down all the way to his base. I trembled in pain as I whimpered, looking down at Za Hando's yellow eyes. It reached up and began to massage my breasts as Okuyasu moved. My eyes rolled and I groaned as I felt the water rush down my cheeks and over my belly. 

"O-okuyasu....p-please...slow down...." I whisper breathlessly, using Okuyasu's hands to steady myself and set a pace I could handle. I moved my hips with his and he grunted as my walls squeezed him firmly.

"N-nghhh.....y/n....Y-you're so....tight...." He panted into my ear. I could feel his strong chest against my bare skin and I began to lose myself. I groaned and began to bounce, moaning louder. Za Hando guided my hips once more and held me firmly down every now and then. Okuyasu stopped to occasionally tilt my head back so he could kiss me. This whole ordeal was so...perfect. 

"G-god...I...I think I'm gettin' close, y/n...." Okuyasu groaned, digging his nails into my knuckles. He and Za Hando pushed me down firmly and Okuyasu twitched. He pulled me off and sat me on his hips so that it all coated my chest and belly.

"N-ngh...yeah....that's the good stuff...." I panted, looking down at my glazed skin and biting my lip. He kissed my shoulder and then we got rinsed off. He held me close and buried his nose in my hair as we stood in the hot water. As we turned off the shower we heard some noises downstairs. We grabbed our clothes and dashed off into the cool evening, laughing and hiding in the shadows.