Chapter 1

It was a beautiful cold winter night with a glistening pure white full moon and you were playing in the living room with you your little brother Johnathan as you Father and Mother were just watching you two have fun but they looked at the grandfather clock and had seen how late it was so you parents stood up as you Father said "Boy's it's time for bed, you need your rest if we're going to have a family day tomorrow." So Johnathan and you stopped playing and each ran to one of your parents so they could put you to bed, while you were being tucked in by Father you saw something in your window it was a shadow of a figure and you because frightened and grabbed your father's sleeve saying "Father please don't leave I saw something outside of my room and I'm scared." Father looked at you and told you "(M/N) don't be silly you're room is on the second floor of the estate nothing is there, you're old enough to know that so I need you to act brave son." You looked down at you bed covers and nodded your head feeling slightly hurt that your father didn't believe you. After that he kissed your forehead and told you he loves you and to have pleasant dreams but you just rolled on your side looking out the doors leading to the balcony still feeling sad, but you eventually closed your eyes and went to sleep.

  You woke up around 2 in the morning and saw something at your window again but this time a brick flew through it smashing glass all over your room floor and you screamed out "Mommy! Daddy! Help someone is trying to break in!" And you jumped out of bed getting small pieces of glass in your foot not caring about the pain due to your adrenaline rush from the fear you felt. You ran out of your room and you hear people downstairs you decide to investigate and see people downstairs with torches, pitchforks, knifes, and many other things. You looked to the center and there were your parents in the middle of the middle of the mob tied up and gagged them you hear a man speak "We will no longer live under the oppression of the high class treating us like nothing, so tonight we revolt and we start with the (L/N) estate." Father and mother looked at him with fear in their eyes they feared for you and your brother and what they would do with you. You looked at them with worry and fear running through you, then you sprinted to your brother's room and woke him up as quietly as you could, you picked him up the best you could and ran for your life's as soon as you got outside you hear screams from your home and you look back seeing them burning your home and parents alive. You looked on in horror and tried to scream but no sound came out as you fell to your knees holding Jonathan close to you trying not to let him see the horror.

  While you were crying the mob came over to you and ripped your brother out of your hands and he started screaming and crying out your name as you were being dragged away kicking and screaming for them to let you go to your brother. But they only dragged you away and threw you into a cart with a cage on it and rode off with you screaming your brother's name and him doing the same, that night you remember all those faces, you let it scar your memories and always keep it as a reminder that you will get revenge and their blood will spill under the night of a winter moon on freshly fallen snow. You were sold into a slave trade being of high class standing you could sell nicely as whatever people were looking for from a worker to a sex slave you showed no fear only hate and death. When presented on stage many knew who you were and would of loved you for a playtoy or a husband even, but what really made you desirable was the energy radiating from you it was of innocence and purity but now it had been mixed with hatred and pure revenge which not only drew the eyes of men but demons as well and knew in that instant they needed to have your mind, body, and soul.

  You were sold to a man who's name you didn't catch but when he looked at you all you could feel was desire and lust from him and you felt the fear from before rise again to cloud your mind. While waiting to be taken away you were chained to a wall awaiting your fate believing you will never see your brother again, never gain your revenge, and never restore your family's name to it's former glory. When suddenly you feel 2 new presents in the room, you remember never hearing the door open so you wonder who would be in here if not the man you were sold to but as you ponder on your thoughts you hear a bone chilling voice "Such a broken soul, tell me are you willing to make a deal in order to gain your greatest dreams?" The offer immediately interested you and you looked into the dark cell you were in and saw no one but you know that the voice is in here with you. Then you hear another voice ask you "Well are you or will you rot at the hands of a man who will use you to his pleasure?"

  You then look into the darkness and saw 2 sets of crimson eyes staring at you with hunger and promise of absolute power you assumed that they are the ones speaking to you and you being curious ask "What must I give to gain such power and control?" They look at each other and return their gazes to you and spoke "Just your soul and our power will be yours...." You didn't even hesitate with your next thought "Of course if it's my soul you want it's yours, I believe it's the perfect price to pay for revenge and honor."  After you agreed you felt a burning pain that felt like hell fire itself on two places of your body you bite your lip extremely rough drawing blood that drips down your chin, the part that surprised them was the fact you didn't shed a single tear. After about a minute if pain you looked to them and they asked "What shall you call us My Prince?"

  You observed the two closely and decided "Your name's shall be Koga and Inuyasha." They bowed their heads and responded "Yes My Ice Prince." When they walked from the shadows you look and admired their appearances they were quite dashing, they walked over to you and asked "What is your first command My Prince?" You looked them in the eyes and said "I wish to be freed and I want you to kill the man who dared to buy me as a simple plaything." They nodded their heads simultaneously and while Inuyasha freed you Koga vanished into the shadows searching for the man who dared to claim you as his. After you were freed and the wicked man disposed of they took you and returned you to where your estate was being burned to nothing besides a horrific memory forever making your heart grow cold and distant. You looked to your new butlers and stated "I shall go into hiding and train myself in the ways of defense and business, I shall leave you two to rebuild this manor to it's former glory and we will show that the (L/N) family is a true force to reckon with." They looked to you then glanced at each other and responded "Yes My Prince." After that you slowly walked away into the cold, foggy, moonlit night that would forever be burned into your mind never looking back once only filled with determination.