Chapter 5

~ 3rd P.O.V~
  The new day sun slowly peaked on the horizon, lightly illuminating the room where (Y/N) was sleeping in and dreamless slumber. It was the day that you would be going to the Phantomhive Manor to meet your new associates in person as well as work on your assignment. As the sun was rising in the sky Koga had silently entered your domain to awaken you, dress you ,and present you with morning tea. Quickly the curtains were opened allowing light to fill the room with a warm welcoming glow of the new day.

~Koga's P.O.V.~
  Another day of waking My Prince I do so enjoy this part of my day, he is so adorable when he sleeps. I throw the curtains open earning a slight protest from My Prince in bed still feeling a little tired. I approach his bedside lean down to his ear and whisper "My Prince it's time to wake up, the day is beginning and so must you." He slowly turned over and looked at me with the slightest hint of anger but it quickly faded. As he sat up in bed I finished with his tea "Today's tea is Peppermint Tea, Maximus wanted to give you something new to try." After finishing his tea he stood up and proceeded to do the daily ritual I'm accustomed to as I undress and redress him for today. Hopefully when he meets his new associates today he'll be able to get along with them and play nice. I can only hope so.

  ~Your P.O.V.~
  After being dressed by Koga I leave my room heading to my office to finish some last minute paperwork before we leave, and head to the Phantomhive Manor and I meet my new colleagues. After what felt to be hours, I hear a knock on my door to which I reply "Enter." and Inuyasha entered telling me the carriage is ready to leave. I rise from my seat and head downstairs where all the others a in line awaiting their orders for my time of absence. After explicit instructions to the staff we head to the carriage Koga, Inuyasha, and I all take our leave and start our ride to the the house of Phantomhive. I only hope these two aren't completely incompetent.

  ~Ciel's P.O.V.~
  Well it's the day I meet this Snowfox as well as deal with the idiot Alois as well as that odd butler of his. As I'm waiting I decided to have tea and play chess as I wait for my guess to arrive. After about 4 games I heard a carriage pull up and all I hear is the voice of that annoying blonde dimwit "Oh Ciel!! Where are you??". Of course Trancy is here first and making a scene per usual, I reluctantly get up and greet the bloody git "Hello Alois welcome to Phantomhive Manor." and per usual he's already pissing me off and he hasn't even been here five minutes, but not too long after a (F/C) carriage pulls to the front of the manor. Well I guess it's time to meet this Snowfox.

   ~Your P.O.V.~
  After the carriage had arrived I looked out the window seeing four figures outside the manor I assumed it was my two associates accompanied by their butlers. The door opens to the carriage and Inuyasha helps me out as soon as I touched the ground and looked up there was a blonde boy in my face as he seemed to be studying me. Then next thing I know he grabs my hand shaking it vigorously saying "Hello I'm Alois Trancy, and this is my butler Claude. You must be the Snowfox, I can't wait to work with you!" not too long after I'm walked over and greeted again but in a calmer more relaxing manner "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor I am Ceil Phantomhive and this is Sebastian my butler." you look to both of the butler and blushed lightly seeing them. We are shown inside and to our rooms but I can't help feeling like I was being watched, hopefully this feeling will all go away by tomorrow as I leave with Inuyasha and Koga to attend dinner.

~Last thoughts of the day~

   ~Ciel's P.O.V.~
  I feel something for him even though we only just meet, I looked upon him as if I'd never seen beauty before. I tried not to blush in front of him but I could hardly help it I have to get to know him more and claim his as mine. I swear this on my life, I'll just have to figure out what to do about Elizabeth when the time comes.

    ~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
  Just seeing him made me feel slightly flush but his soul is even better in person then when I smelt it on that mutt. Such misery, mystery, and hated so rooted in that it's a sinful delight. I just want to devour him whole and keep him as my own for all eternity. But it seems I'm not going to be the only one competing for him. Oh well may the best demon or man win.

    ~Alios's P.O.V.~
  He already seems more interesting than Ciel and I know I have a connection to him, I felt it when we touched hands. I'll admit when we touched I felt electricity in my body and I wanted that again. There's something to him that drew me in besides that face of his, but I don't know what it is. I have to know him so I can claim him as my sweet lover.

   ~Claude's P.O.V.~
  So that is the Snowfox, I must say his expectations far exceeded what I thought. That soul I smelled that night was his my it's far more intriguing than my or Michaelis master. If or when I get a chance I might consume him mind, body, and soul.

   ~Koga's and Inuyasha's P.O.V.~
  I can't believe all of them could just stare at him like some piece of meat. We know what they all want and we will make it clear that if they try to take The Prince there will be hell to pay for it. He belongs with us his soul is already ours all we need is his body and mind to be connected to us and we'd all be happy. We'll just need to stay on guard around him as well as intervene when we can.