Chapter One: The Arrival

(Bev's POV)

I let out a soft sigh as I hopped of my bike. I was going to live with Bill Denbrough, the boy I hoped to be more than friends with. I parked my bike next to his, and climbed up the stairs to the porch with my luggage, almost falling multiple times. I knocked on the door, fixing my dress as I did so. My heart stopped as the door slowly opened. 

(Bill's POV)

I opened the door slowly to see a blushing Bev, with her luggage almost dragging her down. I smiled softly and brushed my hair out of my face. "H-Hey B-Bev," I said, blushing a crimson red. "Hey," she replied, trying to steady herself. I smiled and picked up her luggage easily. I may look scrawny and weak, but I'm actually pretty strong. I carried her luggage upstairs, then stopped as soon as she got up. "U-um, w-we have to s-share a room, b-because the only o-other room is..." I trailed off, looking towards Georgie's room. 

(Bev's POV)

I smiled sympathetically at Bill and nodded, understanding what he meant. I followed him to his room, to see a queen sized bed, with the left side empty. "W-we can s-switch s-sides if you w-want to," Bill said, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine, Bill," I said sweetly, pecking him on the cheek before taking my luggage from his hands gently. I opened one of my cases to find my pillows and blankets. I put them on the bed and closed the suitcase, moving to the next one. I opened it to find my bras and underwear, making me blush before shutting it quickly, knowing Bill was still in the room.  "Y-your dresser is o-over t-there," Bill said sweetly, seeing my flustered face. I smiled at him, going to the white dresser he was pointing at. I emptied my clothes from both suitcases and organized them, giggling softly when I turn around to see a blushing Bill. He looked away quickly and cleared his throat. "T-the g-guys w-wanted t-to k-know if w-we could go to t-the q-quarry," Bill said, stuttering more than usual. I grinned. "Sure! Let me get-" I stopped my sentence, blushing like crazy. 

(Bill's POV)

I blushed. "S-sorry. I'll l-leave so you c-can get d-dressed," I said quickly, grabbing my 'swimsuit' and going to the bathroom to change. I changed quickly, throwing my clothes in the hamper before leaving. I grabbed a towel and went outside to wait for Bev.