Chapter 4: Ben, The New Bully?!

{Bill's POV}

When school started back, as soon as we went in, we were surrounded by Gretta and her sluts (as we like to call them,) Henry and his goons (Henry is still alive, but Patrick still d-e-d: dead) and...Ben? The thing is, Gretta and her goons didn't even mess with Bev, it was almost all of them calling me a stuttering freak, and Richie four-eyes. We ignored their taunts and walked past until Ben walked up and whispered in my ear, "Stay away from Beverly, B-B-B-Billy boy. You may have gotten the first kiss, but I'll be the first one to tap dat ass. (Internally cringing at my wordplay) I cringed at his words, but just whispered back in his ear, "And how d-d-do you know I h-h-h-haven't a-already?" and walked to Bev, interlocking (Is that even a word?) our hands together, walking down the halls.

(Bev's POV) 

I glared at Ben while we were walking away. Eddie and Richie were "secretly" holding hands (I'm not going to do "Reddie" chapters, I'm just going to mention it throughout the movie. I hope you guys are okay with that!) while walking. I smirked and looked ahead of me, only to see my locker covered with pictures of me and Bill holding hands and kissing in public, with the words "Beaver-ly" and "slut" covering them. I felt my mood drop dramatically, put it picked up when Bill pecked me on the cheek, giving me a reassuring smile. The day went fine, until lunch, where Ben "accidentally" tripped, soaking my white shirt, making it see-through, while he slightly groped my covered boobs. (*Screeching and bathing myself in Holy Water*) Bill quickly put an end to that and covered me with his flannel. (He was wearing a white shirt underneath, ya little nasties) the day went perfect, but as always, that came to an end when Bowers shoved me against the school's wall, literally shoving his tongue down my throat. I struggled, but started resisting even harder when I heard Bill's shaky voice manage to get out, "B-B-Bev!" Henry finally pulled away from me, so I spit in his face, kicking him in (deez) nuts, and sliding down to the wall cradling myself after he ran away, finally letting the sobs get out. I felt arms wrap around me and turned to see an angry, guilty, heartbroken, sad, and relieved Bill looking at me with those gorgeous green/blue eyes. I let out a strained laugh and buried my face in his chest, finding immediate comfort in his arms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Author's Note ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I've been finding out plotlines for this story, and stories yet to come. I hope you amazing people have a lovely day/night/afternoon, and I will see all you peeps, in the next chapter!