n o t e

Greetings!

I'd first like to thank you for choosing to read 'Boy Meets __', it's truly my hope that you may enjoy this story. This author's note is optional to read, though it would definitely be a benefit if you want to know where my boundaries and warnings lie.

I'd first like to address that this story is in fact, mine, though the plot was inspired by the albums made by BTS, and only that. I'm aware that there are many BTS fanfictions, and many concepts may lie alike mine, though I can assure that this idea only came from my mind and only my imagination. Now, I would really appreciate if my fellow readers could inform me if they see someone plagiarize my story, it would do me a big favor!

Also know that this story is for entertainment purposes only, I do not mean to throw any offense to anyone, especially the boys. I may put a NSFW scene or two in the story, but know that it is in no means a way to attack anyone. If you are uncomfortable with mature scenes and scenarios, please feel free to skip ahead if you wish. Also know that this is only a fanfiction, not an official record of the Bangtan Universe, though the story is based on many theories given and inspired by countless Youtube accounts.

Please know that I created this story for readers to read and make their comments and opinions on my writing, not to advertise and/or promote your own story or profile. Message me if you want me to feature anything related to this story, though it MUST relate to this story. I'm here to write, not promote. ^^

I've noticed a little trend going on with stories on Wattpad as well. I'm aware that depressing comments and situations are becoming quite frequent in the comment sections. Some authors ask their readers to not put them there, and message them instead. With me, I'd rather do that differently. Everyone's problems deserve attention! Feel free to type out whatever's keeping you uncomfortable in the comment section, as long as you don't frequently comment the same situation, and keep it serious, please! Just as long as it's not 'My goldfish died, I'd feel better if you checked out my recent story ____'. Other than that, we're all here to help you! ♡

Now, about the reader. I know that the heights of my readers may vary, but to avoid too much confusion for myself and my readers, I'm going to assume that the reader is little ways shorter than JIMIN. Please do not throw that much criticism towards this little change, and any other complications I may make, for I do not mean to offend anyone. Please note that personality, height, emotional range, romantic orientation, sexual orientation, etc, etc. may be adjusted to fit for the sake of this story.

Basic key for future reference:

[Y/n] = Your Name

[L/n] = Last Name

[H/c] = Hair Color

[S/c] = Skin Color

[E/c] = Eye Color

If I end up using other 'key words' in the future that is not listed, you can ask in the comment section and either I or the readers can help you out!

Now, for those who read this long note, I don't want to hold you up any longer with any rules and regulations. Please enjoy yourself, and read to your hearts content!

Hope you have a happy life and enjoy this story!

If you feel like it, drop some votes here and there, and feel free to follow me for other stories~~

=> @taexity

Please know that this note will be updated from time to time if anything comes up, so don't forget to check in on this page if it comes down to it.

(ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿)

t a e x i t y i s t y p i n g . . .

𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞|