Chapter 1

It's been a while since the incident. 5 years ago, when I was 9, was when my older sister and I fled from Azarath.

Once a beautiful place with beautiful people. It was the realm of beauty, peace, and tranquility. Mother said she had no choice, so she ran. I remember her vividly, she was beautiful, strong, courageous, selfless, and all around amazing.

She took care of me and my sister Raven on Azarath.

Raven and I were very different, she seemed to be down in the dumps and sad sometimes.

While I was the social one, greeting the fellow villagers that passed by and such.

Me and Raven weren't close, but sometimes I needed her and she needed me. Even though we were completely different, we balanced each other out perfectly.

Everything was great, Raven and I were closer than ever, mother was getting along with the people of Azarath, and there were no signs of father.

Until all of that changed one day...

I was sitting against a column of the palace reading the book 'Walk Two Moons' while Raven was mediating in comfortable silence.

All of a sudden there was a giant gust of wind in the center of the village. The wind turned to a full on tornado. Raven and I stared at the tornado and heard a familiar deep chuckle..

Father....

I saw 4 glowing red eyes through the thick tornado. I remember seeing mother at the feet of the wild natural disaster.

"Y/n, we need to go," Raven said grabbing my wrist.

"No! What about mother?" I protest trying to get free from her grip.

"Listen, mom told me exactly what to do if something like this happened. Come, we must go to Earth now," she said making a portal.

I nod in defeat as Raven pulled me halfway into the portal. I about made it until the wind blew me away from the portal.

"Raven!!" I yell trying to grab my sisters attention.

"Y/n!!" I hear her yell back.

I feel myself hit a rock as I land on the ground.

Then I hear father in my head, "Ahhh Y/n, my favorite daughter."

His deep, scary voice made me shiver.

"W-what do you want?" I ask with all of my strength. He chuckles a bit as his human body form lands in front of me.

"I want you to join me, help me take over planet after planet. What do you think Y/n?" He says walking towards me with a sweet smile on his face.

"Tempting father, but I don't think so. Maybe another time," I say and create a portal under my feet.

I hear father in the background yell my name, but I ignore and close the portal. I look around, trying to find out where I am.

I knew I was on Earth, I felt my mothers half of me at peace on Earth. It didn't look like peace around me though. It looked like I was in an ally, a dark ally.
2nd POV-