Chapter 7

"Oh shit..." the words slipped from your mouth as you were gulped up by the black goo your father sent.

It moved a certain way to wear you could see everything that was happening, but couldn't do anything.

You saw the Justice League get attacked by more goo, this time you couldn't stop it.

"We're being comprised," Batman spoke while fighting the urge of your fathers demon.

He pulled out a gun like needle and held it in his hand.

"Father!!" Damian yelled while running towards Batman.

"Get back!" He yelled back at his son while sticking the needle in his thigh. Batman struggles to stand and fell to the ground.

"What the hell," you hear Jamie say, obviously confused.

"It's a nerve toxin.. for Bain," Damian replied with venom covering each word.

Batman let out a painful scream as a black mist floated out of his mouth.

"Dude.." Jamie said while having his hands as weapons, ready for battle.

You were still in the black goop, but you were mad. You used all of your power and let out a scream.

White power shot from your body and the black goop threw you away from your original position.

You were now against Titan Tower with a major headache. You look up and see Flash, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg all corrupted by your father.

"Worst headache EVER," you scream while standing up unsteadily.

You look at how far everyone else is, "Damn, how are you guys over there?"

You walk towards the now demoned Justice League.

"The Kryptonion has unearthed the infernal shrine, Raven and Y/N," Wonder Woman says deeply as you slowly walk past them.

She watched your every move, along with everyone else.

"The who to the what now??" Jamie says confused as a gun forms on his shoulder and points at the league.

"An ancient shrine built by satinests. (Idek how u spell it so just go along with it pls) It has magical properties," Raven spoke while Beast Boy held her in his arms.

"You and Y/N, are the shrines final piece," Flash says with the same deep voice Wonder Woman used.

"They stay here!" Damian yells at them while grabbing your hand.

"You dare challenge us?" Wonder Woman said while pulling her sword out of its sheath.

Flash gets into a running position and sprints towards the Titans with Diana, Wonder Woman, close behind.

Damian runs at Flash and slides on the ground near Flash's legs and feet. He takes his katana and trips Flash, causing him to fall hard due to his speed. You laugh and run at Wonder Woman, who is about to attach Damian.

"Look out!" You yell, warning Damian. He turns around and ducks under Wonder Woman's attacks with her sword just in time.

You sigh out in relief and run towards the fight between the two. She kicks Damian down and starts running towards you as well. Okay, now your really pissed.

Fighting Damian was one thing, hurting him was a different story. Diana takes the first swing of her fists at you.

You easily dodge and punch her muscled stomach.

She stumbles a bit before charging at you again.

This time she blocks your punch and upper cuts you off of the ground a bit. You feel her grab your right ankle and throw you back on the ground like a rag doll.