Chapter 3

I woke up snuggled next to the sleeping Damian.

I smiled to myself and thought, 'I could get used to this.' I shifted a bit trying to get comfortable, but waking up Damian in the process.

"Good morning beloved," he said rubbing sleep from his eyes.

I felt my cheeks heat up but hid it quickly but snuggling closer to him.

"Y/n, did you hear what I said last night?" Damian asked me as he looked down. I blushed like crazy, but thought I could lie through this one.

"Um, no," I said unsure of what's to come after.

"Yeah you did, know how I can tell?" Damian asked while turning towards me on the bed.

"H-how?" I asked as confident as possible.

"Because your blushing and stuttering, it's cute actually," he said looking at the ceiling.

'Damian thinks it's cute?!'  I thought as other thoughts flooded my mind.

"Y/n," Damian said grabbing my attention. I look at him waiting for him to say something, but he didn't.

He only showed.

He cupped my face and slowly pulled me closer to his face.

His lips were almost touching mine when Dick slammed the door open, "Damian it's time to- oh, what's this?"

He looked at Damian and I for a second, then let out a girly scream.

He took out his phone about to take pictures when I grabbed a tissue box from off of Damian's night stand and threw it at him.

He dropped his phone and by then me and Damian were out of bed.
2nd POV-

You rubbed sleep out of your eye and shooed Dick out of the room.

You closed the door behind him and locked it. You turned around and looked at Damian, who was in the middle of changing.

He only had boxers on, you were starting to stare at his figure. You went from his chest down, then stopped at his v-line.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer beloved," he said and you were brought back to reality. You blush like crazy and turn around.

"I-I'm so sorry," you say over and over again.

Then out of nowhere, you feel arms around your waist, "Don't be beloved, you'll have it soon~" You continued to blush like crazy.

You feel him chuckle as you cover up your face. He lightly kisses the back of your neck and continues to get dressed in his Robin attire.

You turn around and see him grabbing his mask. You quickly grab his hand that held his mask.

"Don't put it on yet, I like to see your eyes," you say relaxing your grip on his wrist.

He gave you a sweet smile and pulled you closer to him. He put his arms around your waist and you put your arms around his neck.

"I hope you have fun there love," you say and kiss his cheek.

"You missed beloved," he says. You raise an eyebrow and cock your head.

He leans in closer, his breath practically on your lips.

Until Dick come in again. He 'awwwed' you guys and you yelled at him, "EVERY DAMN TIME DICK!!!" Your eyes flashed a brighter color of royal blue then went back to normal.

Dick took a step back, and told Damian it was time to go. Damian grabbed his stuff, you also grabbed a few things of him and followed behind him.

You hid Damian's mask in your back pocket, knowing Damian would never grab for it. You walk out behind him and go to the Bat Cave. You see Dick downstairs next to the Bat Mobile.