Chapter 5

You stopped at the foot of the hill as Raven kept walking up the hill towards the rendezvous.

You could hear the demons saying, "Sisters..." You shivered at their voices.

"He wants you both," the demon said.

"We missed you sisters," another one said.

"It can't be him, it's a trick," Raven says looking around.

"It is me child," Trigon said. The voice sent flashbacks to you, but you kept strong and kept listening.

"Where's your sister?" He asked.

"She didn't come," Raven replied confidently. "But, how?" Raven said taking a step back.

Trigon replied, "Never leave unfinished what you start. You and your sister fled."

"We left, and I had you," Raven said.

"Yet here I am," Trigon replied.

"If you were really here, I'd smell your stink. Your still trapped, all you can send is these losers," Raven said pointing towards the demons that surrounded her.

"I will be there. It's destiny to be together with you both, always. We're family. You and Y/n can make that happen, you can bring me," Trigon said trying to convince Raven.

"And we'll fight you every step. You're an abomination!!" she yelled back.

"Watch your tongue ungrateful girl," he yelled back.

You hear thunder then Raven screaming. You jump up the hill and take out the demons hurting Raven.

You see 4 red eyes in the sky and you shoot them with your power, shutting Trigon up. The demons shoot at you and Raven, you knock them all out with a swing of your hand.

"Ah Y/n, good to see you again," Trigon says. "Shut it loser," you yell focused on the other demons.

"Watch it Y/n, I wouldn't want to hurt my favorite daughter," Trigon says looking at you.

"Y/n! Behind you!" Raven yells as Trigon shoots you with his power. You get knocked back, but get up immediately.

"You both will be a part of this. You will know the glory of Trigon," he says.

You look at Raven and nod. You both yell and use your magic together.

Her black power swirls with your white power and sends the demons flying back.

You both pant and give each other a high five. You snap your fingers and your in your body suit and cloak, like raven.

Then you hear bones cracking and watch the demons stand back up.

"Shit," you whisper.

You both fight together protecting each other from blasts and such. All of the demons got on one side and continued to put more and more power against your shield.

You and Raven grunt and try to hold up, which didn't last very long.
At the carnival-

Damian won the dance off. He looked around for the girl that didn't have a name, but seemed so familiar, while Beast Boy was looking for Raven.

Then there was an explosion on the other side of the carnival.

They saw Raven roll on the ground, "Raven!! Titans go!" Starfire yelled as they all got into their suits. Starfire runs beside Raven who is mumbling something.

"What did you say Raven?" Star asks Raven.

"M-my sister. Where's my sister?" Raven asks frantically.