Chapter 2: The Client

Hoseok's POV ⇊↯

I entered the building that I have been working at for 2 years now. I was greeted by the receptionists and my colleagues as per usual. I walked into my office and slumped down in my chair, sighing loudly. A small smile crept up on my face as I recalled what had happened earlier. Her name was Y/N right Y/N she was so nervous for her first day of work... It was cute.

"YAH HOSEOK!" The blonde haired boy shouted barging into my office.

"Whats up Yoongi"

"I-I need to *pant* speak *pant* to you *pant*" He was breathless, I don't think I have ever seen him this exhausted before. "Why did you leave me at the party *pant* last night?!"

"I was tired and wanted to sleep, I couldn't find you so I just left" I shrugged.

"Yah! We were supposed to leave together, some crazy girl started hitting on me. Something could have happened to me!" I rolled my eyes as he clenched his heart fake crying.

"Oh get over yourself" I said while chuckling. "Now go, I have a client scheduled in 5 minutes," I said while pushing him out of the office.

"Okay Okay, I'm leaving no need to push me" He pouted as I turned around to walk back to my office.

A few minutes later someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"

"Sir your client has come, should I tell him to come in" My receptionist asked me in an innocent voice while batting her eyelashes. I always thought she liked me.

"Please do so" She left and after a few seconds a man wearing a cap and a mask that covered most of his face came in. He was holding a large duffle bag.

"Help Me" He pleaded in a harsh tone.

"Take a seat Mr?"

"Kim, Kim Taehyung"

Y/N's POV ⇊↯

I walked up to the receptionist.

"Hello, my name is Park Y/N," I bowed "It's my first day working here,"

"One moment please" The Women typed something up in her computer and turned around to smile at me. "Ah Miss Park please take a seat in the waiting area until a senior comes to give you a tour and show you where you will be working"

"Thank you," I bowed and sat down on one of the sofas.

After a few minutes a woman with long dark brown hair approached me, she had big hazel eyes and smiled at me.

"Ah you must be Park Y/N, I'm Song Jihee," She smiled widely and stuck out her hand. I shook her hand and smiled back. "Follow me I will give you a tour of the building, afterwards I will assign you to your office,"

"Thank You," I smiled and followed her through the corridor.

After a 20 minute long tour of the building, she FINALLY showed me to my office.

"This is Your office that you share with two other people,"

Two men stood up and bowed introducing themselves one by one.

"Hello, My name is Jeon Jeongguk. It's nice to meet you!" He smiled widely at me and I chuckled slightly.

"Hi, My name is Kim Seok Jin." He smiled slightly, I could tell that he was much more serious than Mr Jeon.

"Hello, My name is Park Y/N. It's nice to meet you both," I gave them both eye smiles and turned to look at Jihee.

"Okay now that you know each other I am going to go, Mr Kim will give you the details of the case and what you are doing. Enjoy!" Jihee spoke fast and before I could thank her she was off.

"Okay so, here is the case you will be working on," He spoke while handing me some papers. "A 20-year-old allegedly pushed his girlfriend off of the terrace of his apartment, The girlfriend, Lee Jin Su, is now in the hospital and suffering from major casualties. We have heard that you were a very good student in university, so we are hoping you will be a good prosecutor and we are therefore leaving this case in your hands if you need anything feel free to ask us or any other prosecutors for help," said Seokjin

"Thank You but I have one question," I said whilst sitting down at my desk and turning on my laptop on. "What is the boyfriend's name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

__

💙•Thanks for reading!!
📘•Make sure to vote if you enjoyed this chapter!
🐳•Also feel free to give me feedback in the comments.