Chapter 4: Bangtan Bar

Y/N's POV ⇊↯

From the moment I heard that the suspect of this case was Kim Taehyung, I had a strange feeling in me because I felt like I had heard that name before. I just couldn't remember where and when.

I walked towards the busy streets to get a taxi and go home.

"OH MY GOD," I shouted, gaining all sorts of glances and stares. I realised who Kim Taehyung was!

In university, they would give us cases that had already been judged to see what our opinion was on the verdict that was given. One of the cases was about Kim Taehyung and his brother... what was his name again. Ah! Kim Jeong Gyu! That's right Kim Jeong Gyu. Taehyung had been accused of I think physical abuse towards Jeong Gyu's wife. It had been apparently going on for months, but there was not enough evidence to prosecute him. Now he's been suspected for another form of abuse...

"Don't these two link?" I thought to myself.

I started rummaging through my bag for the documents I had on Kim Taehyung and found his family details. I found Jeong Gyu's information and found out that he was working as a bartender. Maybe I could find some things out from Jeong Gyu?

I saw a taxi coming and quickly put my hand out for it to stop.

"Where to Ma'am?" The Taxi Driver asked.

"Bangtan Bar,"

Hoseok's POV ⇊↯

I walked into the club and found Yoongi waving at me to come over. I walked over to his table and saw some other familiar faces.

"Namjoon-ah? Jihee-yah? What are you guys doing here?" I asked in a loud voice because the music was so loud, it had been a long time since we had all been together.

"Yoongi told us to come, he said he would get bored if he was with you only," Namjoon shouted back.

I shot a glare at Yoongi and he casually looked away, pretending that nothing had happened. I rolled my eyes.

"What drinks do you all want, I'll go and get them,"

"I'll have a margarita," Jihee said whilst fiddling with her hair.

"One whiskey for me," Yoongi Hyung ordered.

"Same as Yoongo for me," Namjoon said

"Alright then," I got up and walked towards the bar and ordered our drinks.

Y/N's POV ⇊↯

I got out of the Taxi after paying the fee and stood outside of Bangtan Bar. I entered the club and walked over to the bar.

"Hi~, I'm looking for Kim Jeong Gyu," I told the bartender in front of me.

"Jeong Gyu-ah?" He turned around and shouted. "Yah Kim Jeong Gyu, a pretty lady is looking for you," He flashed a smile at me and winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Coming!" He yelled. A tall man with light brown hair approached me, he was dripping with sweat making his shirt cling to his body, slightly revealing his chiselled abs.

"What can I help you with?" He asked in a cold tone.

"You are Kim Taehyungs brother right?" I asked nervously, he seemed extremely intimidating. "I wanted to ask some questions regarding him if that's okay?" His piercing eyes were staring at me and I suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable.

"He is NOT someone I want to talk about," He clenched his fists tightly, I knew I should have just left it but I decided to try asking him once more.

"Sir, Your sibling has recently been suspected of attempted murder, it would really help if you could just answer a fe-"

CRASH!

The glass he was holding in his hand had been thrown on the table. It had been thrown with so much force that glass was everywhere.

Hoseok's POV ⇊↯

CRASH!

I looked to the left of me to find that a glass had been slammed on a table. A bartender had done it. I followed where his eyes were glaring at to find he was staring at Y/N. Wait...Y/N?!

I quickly rushed over to where she was.

"I told you I didn't want to talk about him, did you not understa-" I cut him off and grabbed Y/N's arm and walked out of the club.

"Ow," She yelped and dragged her arm away from me, I looked down to see that she had a few cuts from the glass that had shattered.

"Are you okay?!" I asked her, she looked at me and nodded, "But you have cuts and they cou-" She cut me off.

"Yes I'm fine," She answered.

"What even happened?" I asked worried and curious.

"I just needed to ask him something and he got mad that's all," She gave me a weak smile.

"Well, what could you have asked to get him so angry?"

"Don't worry, it's just to do with the case I'm working on,"

"God Y/N, its just a case there's no need to go to such extents just for a case, something could have happened,"

"Okay, something could have happened to me. Oh well! Can you just leave it. Look I don't even know why you're worrying so much," She said, she was frustrated.

"Because your alone at night, and your making a strong man that could squish you in an instant angry, I mean are you out of your mind?!" I was almost yelling now.

"Okay with all due respect I didn't need your help, I had everything under control, To be honest, I don't even know you that well so I don't know why you're getting all worked up out this," She spoke loudly but still in a soft tone. "Thanks for helping me when it really~ wasn't necessary,"

"Wow, how did you go from completely innocent and nervous to a girl with so much attitude," I chuckled. I was really starting to get frustrated.

She's right though...Why am I getting so worked up?

God Hoseok what's going on?

"I'm going," And with that, she turned around and left.

__

💛•Thanks for reading!!
🌼•Make sure to vote if you enjoyed this chapter!
🌕•Also feel free to give me feedback in the comments.