Libra

*Cursing warning*

He was not enjoying himself with all eleven other people. Especially when more then two thirds hated him.

Libra was relaxed on the red love sofa of one of the many rooms that the students have to relax altogether.

It hade two ping pong tables, one pool table, a wii, play station, Xbox, darts, and many other cool arcade games. Each room was for a grade level. They of course where in the senior room.

"So...who wants to play pool with me?" Libra asked sitting up.

Aries rolled his eyes glaring deadly at him. Libra never knew why Aries hated him, but it was always obvious.

"No Jack ass, no one likes you."

"Stop it, That's rude." Capricorn said to her "boyfriend."

"Whatever he deserves it," Gemini piped in smiling wickedly.

It was always Gemini to pipe in to something horrible about him, when he was younger it hurt his feelings that his younger sister hated him. Not even one once of her loves him. He on the other hand, loves her a little but not enough to jump in front of a bullet for, that's for sure.

"I'll play." Virgo says grabbing a stick from the wall. As he did that Sagittarius sighed grumpily, forcefully pulling the stick off the wall. "Why not, But I better fucken win or I'm going to punch you in the face!" Sagittarius pointed to him.

"Dog! No cursing!"

"What he makes me curse."

"No excuse!"

"Hey, let him, at least that makes me not be the only person who curses," Scorpio said.

"No I will not, also you need to stop as well before you'll find yourself waking up with snakes in your bed."

"I'm fine with that, Corgi"

"Don't call me that"

Sagittarius laughed shaking his head, "you only let me call you that Corgi my sweet." Virgo cleared his throat.

Libra looked to him to see his face looked pissed. "Please no flirting with my sister in front of me. Thank you," He sighed "let's play!"

He grabbed a stick standing next to Virgo as Sagittarius got the balls ready to hit.

"Who's going first?" Sagittarius asked.

Virgo shrugged leaning on the side, "don't care, probably you since your right there."

Libra nodded leaning on his stick. "I'll go next, then you Virgo will go last." "Thats fine?" Virgo said looking to the table.

They got ready to go when they heard a scream come from the door next to them. Aries and Scorpio were the first to the door throwing it open as if it was nothing, but it ended up bringing the old oak door of the top hinges.

"Oh shit!" Scorpio yelled from the other room.

"Scorpio... oh no," Capricorn was standing next to her friend looking down at something.

Libra walked over looking over her shoulder to see Mr. Doeman laying on the floor in blood.

"What the hell is going on in this school? Is their a murderer here or did he just got killed and the person left?" Cancer asked freaking out next to him.

Gemini slapped him on the back of the head, "no, and that's not the question to be asking, we should tell the principle or a teacher." "Taurus, Leo, Pisces, and Aquarius go get someone."

All four of them nodded walking out of the room quickly.

Libra could see all their faces were of terror. "Good call sis," he said without thinking getting a angry glare by Gemini.

"Don't call me sis asshole, if you do I'll take that tongue of yours gladly."

"Gemini calm down, let's focus on Mr. doeman who is dead" as Cancer said that the door was thrown open and the principle walked in looking pissed.

"Everyone out! Now!" He yelled pushing them aggressively out of the room.

The room was like a storage room with board games, candles, and many things to grab if the power goes out or anything else.

Once the door shut Scorpio was the first to speak, "do any of you think that is odd?"

Aries looked to her as if she was stupid crossing his arms trying to look like a badass, which he wasn't looking like now.

"What do you think?"

Scorpio rolled her eyes back at him.

They all sat down next to the door waiting for the principle to get out of the room.

The others came back with no teacher with them, "where is a teacher?" Cancer asked standing up from the floor. Pieces shrugged "they refused to come, saying it was nothing."

"It's nothing! There's a dead body in there!" Cancer yelled throwing his arms to the door. "I know!" Pisces yelled back, "but they wouldn't come."

They stopped when the door swung open to show the principle standing in his black suite. Black hair short, and dark eyes looking to all of them angrily. But once his eyes landed on Taurus, it changed to being scared for a moment.

Why did he change faces with her while the rest of us go glared if anger? Libra asked watching the principle walked down the hall towards the stairs.

Libra looking to Taurus who looked just as confused as him.

What the hell is going on?

Once the janitors got their they had to leave to go back to their rooms, not able to go to dinner with the rest. So they got dinner brought to them by teachers.

The rest of the night was quite, all he could hear was blaring music from the kid next door who was sophomore, man he hated that kid.

He pounded on the wall forcefully yelling through the wall. "Shut the fuck up, before I go over their and throw your speaker and phone out the god damn window!"

The music got a little quieter till her heard a pound from the other side of the wall.

"Don't swear to god! Dickhead!" His voice was filled with humor. How much he wished the freshman boy was back, since he was scared of him since he was an upperclassmen.

Libra rolled his eyes laying back down throwing a pillow over his head.