Aquarius

She was scared for her friends illegal trip to the school in the middle of the night. Thankfully she was not alone, since Taurus hated illegal things that could end up going badly.

They shared a room in the fancy high class hotel, that was in the middle of nowhere except for a few stores and restaurants.

Taurus brought snacks up to the room as well as some things to watch.

It was nice to have quiet relaxed person instead of the constant gossip of Gemini. But sometimes she misses it.

"When do you think they will be back?" Aqua asked looking to The girl beside her on her phone eating chocolate chip cookies. Taurus shrugged looking to the tv, "probably early morning because their idiots. But we know Aries and Sagittarius would try and make it a game which takes longer."

Aquarius laughed at that nodding eating her Kit-Kat. "Yeah, I hope they figure out what they want but are safe and come back."

"I do too. We can only hope." Taurus said looking to her sympathetically.

They stayed up till it was three in the morning. Both looking at their phones for any thing they give them.

Aries texted her as well as Gemini ranting about Virgo talking to much. It made her laugh, every time they texted she asked when they would be back. Each time thirty more minutes.

She guessed Taurus had the same since her phone went off like crazy. Leo calling three times FaceTime, she was fooling around making weird noises with Scorpio who seemed to scream at Libras jump scares wearing a scary clown mask he found in the janitors closet. Taurus screamed as well covering the screen cursing at Libra.

"Why the hell would you do that!" She screamed still covering her face from tears and laughing at herself.

"It makes it feel like Halloween just way better." Libra stated back with slap on the face by Scorpio. "You've got five seconds to throw that mask away before I burn you and that mask." She growled, Pisces voice was heard from beside Leo.

"Lets just keep going, I want to go in the comfy bed of the hotel."

"Same...Where the hell is the other group," Leo said.

"I think they went to the top floors looking through teachers things," Cancer said from somewhere behind the camera.

Finally at 4:39 they got back. Gemini came to the room and talked for a little bit with Leo talking to Taurus who was still a little freaked out about their whole exploration.

Aquarius never knew how much Taurus was like a mom. She worried a lot even though she did not show it, but once both Gemini and Leo got into the room she gave them hugs and laughed a little.

"We should be going it's already six and breakfast is at eight so... do you think the teachers would care if we don't show up to breakfast?" Gemini asked walking out the door with Leo right behind her. "Probably not, we will see when they wake. Night you two."

"Night, Leo."

"Goodnight, turn the lights off." Taurus said, quickly when the lights when out and the door shut Taurus walked to the door and locked it. All of them.

"Just to be safe," she said climbing into her queen size bed beside hers.

Aquarius sighed turning over and looked out the balcony glass door to see the forest and beautiful sky waking up.

Aquarius woke up to Taurus changing and already up walking around lazily. Her hair in a messy bun her eyes having bags underneath.

Looking to the cloak it showed 10:55. The sun was closed off for Taurus must have shut the curtains.

"I'm going to get something to eat from down stairs for breakfast. We missed the buffet, but they still have already made sandwiches I could get." She said tying her sneakers. "Could I get just a ham and cheese sandwich don't care if on a bagel." She nodded standing up taking the room key and phone.

"Text me if anything is weird or suspicious, also if you think of anything else you would want. I'll be quick." She walked out the door and shut it.

It was quiet in the room till a knock came to the door and Aries voice was heard.

"Hey it's me Aries is Taurus in there?"

Aquarius quickly changed into her cutes outfit as fast as she could pulling her hair up to a messy bun which made her hair look less like she just woke up.

Opening the door Aries stood looking to his phone. He looked tired with bags under his eyes and wearing grey sweatpants and a red t shit and red crocks with socks.

"You look like your going to a ball," she said trying to be sarcastic self, and less of an nervous wreck.

Aries grinned at that looking to her and shrugging. "I'm very happy. Can I come in?" She nodded opening the door wider to let him in. Ranting to herself in her mind.

"Taurus went down to get something to eat, she'll be back soon," he nodded sitting on her bed looking around. "Ok. Your room is bigger than Sagittarius and mine, we don't even have a balcony or a fridge."

Aquarius laughed sitting in the armchair by the balcony door. "We asked for a fridge since Taurus brought snacks up." He nodded laughing, "of course she did."

They sat silent for a while till Taurus walked in holding food and smiling. "Omg, these people are so nice. I got two free cookies for buying to sandwiches. Also two coffees there a large too!" When she walked fully in she jumped a little to see Aries but then shrugged handing one cookie, drink, and sandwich to her and the other for herself.

Sitting down on her bed she sighed looking to Aries. "What?" He grinned looking down to his phone, "you know I talked to you of my dad signing me up for this thing in London for lacrosse?"

She nodded looking to Aquarius with raised eyebrows. "Yes," she said looking back Aries.

"Well they said I can go but I have to bring someone and..."

"Great Aquarius would gladly go with you!" Taurus said taking a bit of her sandwich. Aquarius eyes popped out looking to Taurus. Aries as well laughing slightly. "Um, sure, would you like to go?" His voice was low in a way shy.

Aquarius looked to Taurus who was winking to her. Of course she knew Aquarius liked Aries, most people knew that, but she was also best friends with Aries and she might know something. "I would not mind going, but I'm pretty sure you were going to ask Taurus since she is your best friend."

"I am, but I've already been to London twice a year. I love it! But I would rather go to Norway with Leo this year."

"Norway!" Aries yelped looking to her weirdly, "you never said you were going with Leo? When did she ask?"

"Last year when school was ending. I already payed for it and everything. It will be are time together before we split up and move to different sides of the country. You and me are going to the same college so I don't need to have a trip with you this year." Aries cluched his heart looking teary eyed, "wow, my best friend betraying me for another friend. And not wanting to hang out with me."

"Oh shut up, Aquarius say yes please before I smack this shit on the head with the lamp." Taurus said looking to her.

Aquarius looked from Aries to Taurus and sighed, "I'll go, when is it?"

Aries looked to her and smiled slightly and then talked about it non-stop. It was nice hearing him be so passionate about something. It was also nice that she will be with Aries alone for most of the summer before college.