Gemini

*Major cursing*

"Hey Bitch, what's going on?" Gemini looked up to see Scorpio sitting across from her in the booth. "Yes, Bitch. My life is better or now was fine with out you. How about you?"

Scorpio shrugged stirring her drink. "My life could have been better without talking to you, but here we are..." she looked up and grinned.

Gemini smiles back then went back to work on her "homework" which was stupid.

"So why did you come to see me?"

Scorpio moves a little then looked to her, "I need to go see your aunt. And she hates me, but loves you so...."

"Why do you need to see my aunt?"

"I need help doing this work, and she said if I ever needed help then come to her, but the last time she never helped me."

Gemini sighed nodding, "sure I'll go, just wait till I finish this then we'll be off."

Scorpio nodded leaning back in the booth banging her hands on the table. Which got her very much irritated. "I hate you..." she shifted rolling her eyes putting her homework up and getting out of the booth. "Come on," Scorpio jumped up and both of them walked to see her lovely aunt.

When they got to the room they saw that her restroom door was closed which meant she was probably in the restroom.

Gemini sat in the desk in the front and went back to her homework.

"Are you not going to knock on the door and tell her to hurry up?" Scorpio asked looking pissed.

She sighed standing up, "what else you want me to do stupid. Kiss your shoe?....don't answer!" Scorpio grinned and nodded.

"Aunt Kay..."

No answer

She grabbed the handle and pushed and it would not open. Locked.

"Aunt Kay, it's Gemini."

Still no answer.

Her heart sped up quickly. "Aunt Kay!" She was screaming now, "Scorpio help me open the door," Scorpio tan to the door banging and trying to break the handle or at least the lock.

"I can't get it!"

Gemini ran to her phone and called her brother.

Ring

"Pick up."

Ring

"Pick up your damn phone!"

Ring

"Little shit answer the phone!"

"Wow Thanks."

"Come to Aunt Kay's room she's in the restroom I think she hurt or passed out!"

"Are you sure your over reacting?"

"Libra get your ass here!"

"Fine!"

The phone hung up and Libra walked in with a face that said they were stupid.

"How did you get here so fast?" Scorpio asked, Libra walked to the door getting one of the metal bars from her lab cabinet.

He put it to the lock and started banging with the large tweezers.

"I was in the class two doors from here, in uncles room."

"You have an uncle that works here too?" Scorpio asked confused, Gemini nodded, "Uncle Drew and Aunt Kay are married, they meet at a internship years ago. Now stop getting me off focus, open the door!"

Finally Libra got the door open she didn't know really how but it didn't matter.

All three of them rusehed in to see Aunt Kay sitting up against the wall with her pill bottle in hand. Her eyes full of tears and already had three pills in hand. 

Gemini ran up to her grabbing the pills out of her hand. Thankfully she didn't get to half of her pills.

Scorpio was on the phone with 911 to get medics to check her.

Libra crouched on the other side of Aunt Kay and placed a hand on her arm.

"What's wrong?" His voice seemed soft and child like. He like Aunt Kay way better then their parents. She was their mother, not their actual mom.

"Drew wants a divorce. He said all these mean things, he never has acted like that before," Gemini looked to Libra who looked pissed. "He's dead."

Aunt Kay grabbed his arm and shook her head, "no please, if I'm in the hospital the kids."

"They are at school, we can watch them here."

Gemini thought of her cousins both very young. Oscar is twelve, Lyla is Eight, and Christy is only Five. All going to the boarding school a mile down.

The medics came in a few minutes later hauling Aunt Kay to the ambulance.

They walked outside watching them get her in. Gemini felt Scorpios hand on her shoulder, thankfully she didn't say sorry.

"What's going on!"

Gemini turned to see Uncle Drew, he saw Aunt Kay before they shut the door.

"Your dead!" Libra walked up with out another word and punched him in the face fast and hard. He didn't stop.

"Libra! Stop!"

Gemini yelled trying to pull him away Scorpio tried as well but the police officer showed up and pulled Libra off, like he was a feather.

Uncle Drew was on the floor bleeding like crazy black and blue everywhere. It was horrible.

"What is the meaning of this!" The police officer looked to them looking pissed and it frightened Gemini.

"This fucking ass, broke my aunt and she tried killing herself!" Libra yelled pointing to Uncle Drew who was not moving, she could barley see if he was breathing.

The police officer sighed, kneeling down to see if he was breathing.

"Get another stretcher, he's going too." The medics nodded quickly moving.

Libra walked over to their uncle and started kicking him until the police office pushed him back and put him in handcuffs.

"You two, follow me," he said looking to Scorpio and her. Gemini nodded following the officer into the building.

"This is bad" Scorpio said looking down to the ground. "Yeah it is."