Crossing The Bridge

EXE was having his victims' hearts as his snack. The organs were still bloody and still beating like it's still alive. Every time he takes a bite of it, he can hear his victims screaming in agony in the dungeons. He enjoys hearing them scream to death.

"Hehehe.....their screams are like music to me" EXE chuckled evilly. He then ate the heart up and a victim dies, "Mortals are so weak and pathetic. Just like that pink girl with a hideous look" He said and looked at Amy EXE's eyeball, "You were once my queen but you were such a drama queen at everything" He glared at it.

He got up from his chair to have a view over his world, "The world should know I'm their god! But they refuse to worship me! Well I'll make them see the real me. Not like that goddess of love that imprisoned me for centuries! Glad she's gone from this world and I will not be imprisoned again!"

He raised his fist in the red sky to cause blood rain, "I'll be ready for you Sonic, you're gonna look good on my mantle"

-

At the hideout, the gang noticed that it's raining blood, "Okay, this is just weird that your world's weather is raining blood. It's like the sky is bleeding in a weird way" Amy said.

"Can't do anything about that. The god of nature would have done it better" Amy EXE said.

"So EXE can control mother nature? Why can't you guys do it too?" Amy asked.

"He took everyone's powers and we are too weak and useless. He controls everything in this world before and now again" Amy EXE said.

"Powers is not always important. If we defeat him by shoving the gem by the pure good one he might shatter and your powers may be restored" Sonic said.

"Ain't gonna be easy. I was the strongest around here" Knuckles EXE said.

"Like Hercules?" Tails said.

"Pretty much" Knuckles EXE said.

"What was this world like when EXE was imprisoned?" Sonic asked.

"Just like your world and we were just like normal beings. No bloody eyes or any of those scary features. But since EXE is free, he made this world like he owns it and we became this again" Tails EXE said.

"But there is always hope. And once we defeat him your world is back" Sonic said.

"Why do you sound so confident?" Shadow EXE asked.

"Because in our world my team and I often win against the villains" Sonic said, "Though I have also been beaten a few times. But one thing is that I never give up and so do my friends" Sonic continued.

"And that's why we need to know how to beat EXE and save your world. Do you know where the goddess of love is?" Amy asked.

"Thousands of years ago, the goddess of love imprisoned EXE in the black heart gem and she vanished into this world to join with the other gods from above" Tails EXE said.

"But there is a cupid that can undo everything but the only problem is that if we cross the bridge of doom, there's no turning back. EXE designed his traps to keep intruders away" Amy EXE said.

"Alright. Then we make up a plan to get past them without getting killed" Sonic said, pacing back and forth.

"It's not as easy. Some have been killed by EXE's monsters. They can sense heartbeats through their eyes" Sticks EXE said.

"Then we try outsmart them, if necessary tear their eyes out and squish them" Sticks said.

"Good idea but they got healing factors so we have to be quick" Tails EXE said.