GLOAMING

Real quick clear up so you guys imagine things the way I do.

So, basically, the planets are all connected by bridges you can say so that all the people/beings can travel from planet to planet etc.
(There are other bridges that take go to further planets, other stars, other galaxies and such. It just didn't look right in the pic :p)

The sun and moon orbit the planets as shown above, and that's how day and night work.

The sun and moons are also different than other planets, they both are hollow, and that is where their beings live, and since there can't be a really be a day/night both of them have artificial day and night.

The planet in the middle is Kleper-186f, which isn't in our solar system but I needed another planet okay. Kleper-186f acts like the central of everything, all schools are in central for reasons I won't expose here.

Kleper-186f isn't just the central though, beings do live there and it does have normal things, but mostly high high (yes two highs) class live there.

The sun and moon stop at each planet for a short period of time so the sun and moon beings can go to all the other various planets, stars, moons etcetera and beings of the others to go to the sun and/or moon.

Hopefully I explained it well enough

Now onto the disclaimers.

001// A big disclaimer is that I am NOT going to be using honorifics in this fanfiction since they're technically not Korean they're space beings. So before you comment about it please know I'm not going to be using them.

002// Everything in this book is pure fiction, none of it is facts and should not be taken seriously.

003// I am in no way, shape, or form saying that Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, or Park Jimin are in fact in the LGBTQ+ community, again it is all fiction.

004// I do not plan to have sensitive subjects in this book, but if it does happen I will place warnings at the beginning of each chapter.

005// The following book is made for entertainment use, anything that I may say that may seem 'unprofessional' please note that this book is not 'professional'

006// I do not own any of the art, music, etc. displayed in this book, all credit will be at the end of each chapter.

007// I haven't decided if I want any background ships yet, but if I do please do not complain about which ships are being put into play.

008// And most importantly, I am going to be trying my hardest to push past these stereotypes for each of the members- cause they're all more than what the fanfiction community makes them out to seem. Namjoon is WAY more than just the "god of destruction", Hoseok is WAY more than just a "horse", Seokjin is WAY more than just a "mom", they're all amazing and I will be trying my hardest to push past all of that and make a genuine and realistic book for you all

009// This book is NOT going to be a fast-paced book, it's going to be going through all the stages, ups, and downs of the relationship between Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin. If you prefer a solid relationship right off the bat then this is not the book for you, and really none of mine are.

010// This account is NOT my main account, I use this account solely for BTS fanfictions. So I don't come on here often, only when I need to update a book. So it'll take a while for me to see your comment or anything like that.

011// Also, I have never seen this idea done before so I am claiming it as my own idea and naming it Astroverse :)