ii

The rest of elementary school was a hassle for Jimin, as he began to grow, so did his anxiety. It was never much trouble when he was younger, but as he started to understand his emotions a bit more he realized that somethings put him off or he wouldn't like to go out as much as he used to when he knew there would be a lot of people.

That's one thing he's always envied about his brother, he's so happy all the time, and he never complained about going out like he did. Not only was it his anxiety, but his embarrassment also got the best of him, he and his brother still haven't noticed any sort of power yet, which was quite shameful considering their father had such magnificent powers.

Jimin- who was sat at his desk in his bedroom- let out a small sigh as he tapped the end of his eraser on the said desk. He turned around in his chair to face his bedroom, looking around with a warm smile; his mother had let them have separate rooms last year when they both turned ten, it was a big step for the brothers for they had always been inseparable. But like any other siblings, they started to develop different tastes and hobbies so they started to have more disagreements.

Hoseok was very sporty and active, he played soccer and liked to wear lots of green- since it was his favorite color, it's even his bedroom color. Jimin, on the other hand, liked to draw and document flowers a lot, especially the so-called 'flower language'. He was also more into soft pastel colors such as white and baby pink and blue, his room color was a light pink, so light you could say it was white if you didn't look closely, which is exactly what he wanted. 

A small knock came from Jimin's door, his brother's voice following after, "Jiminie! I brought you a snack!" "Come in" Jimin's soft voice came, moving all of his supplies into the desk drawer.

Hoseok opened the door and walked in with a plate of cookies, they were the ones that were premade and all you had to do was separate them and put them in the oven. A smile spread across the younger sibling's face, hopping off of his chair and walking over to his bed, "Thank you Seokie" he said while patting an empty spot beside him. 

"What are you doing?" Hoseok asked while sitting down next to his brother, "Just studying a bit... Where did you get these?" "Mom made them, she told me to share with you" Jimin nodded and grabbed one of the delicious treats, taking a small bite and humming as the flavor hits his tongue.

"Minnie! It's Saturday! You shouldn't in your room, mom said we could go to the park!" The smaller boy's head perked up, quickly turning to face his brother. "The park? The one on Earth? By the bakery?" Jimin loved that park, one reason was the bakery across the street, the other was that the park offered such beautiful flora and fauna, many different kinds of flowers and animals from the nearby forest and just everything he could want.

"Mhmm! So get ready! I will too!" The taller of the two jumped off of the bed and ran back to his bedroom, leaving Jimin is a slight daze. They only went to that park about once a month, mostly because it was on Earth and because their mother was always worried they would wander off to the forest.

Jimin got off of his bed and went to his closet, it was the middle of May so it was quite nice on Earth at this time; He picked out some light wash overalls and a pastel yellow shirt, he looked in the mirror and smiled, he thought he looked quite cute.

Afterward, he made his way out of his bedroom and downstairs, where his brother and mother were sitting on the couch watching what seemed to be some kind of reality TV show.

"I'm ready" he spoke faintly, his mother turning to him with a smile. "Oh, Jimin, you're ready. Do you have everything you need?" She asked, he nodded and slid his baby blue backpack over both his shoulders. 

"Hoseok honey, is there anything else you need?" Hoseok shook his head and stood up from the couch, unlike his brother, he had nothing in his hands or on his back.