Thank You!

guysss!!!!!! i cannot believe serendipity just ended! i truly had so much fun writing it, i hope you guys enjoyed reading it as well! you guys gave me unbelievable support throughout this story, i wanted to thank you all so much.

thank you for favoriting, for those who did! i really appreciate it, and thank you for commenting, too! most importantly, thank you for reading! thank you for taking interest in my story and watching me do what i love. i truly thank you guys for reading, favoriting, and commenting, you helped get this book to where it is right now!

thank you for the achievements, i couldn't believe it when i first saw that serendipity was #1 in some tags! i can't express how thankful i am for that, it made me really happy!

thank you guys for sticking with me and reading, even when updates got kinda slow, lol.

thank you for getting it to 500+ reads!! wow!! i wasn't even expecting anyone to read this, but thank you! 500+ is a lot,, like, imagine being in a room with all the people that read this. crazy.

overall, thank you for your support. i can only imagine the amount of time you guys have actually put into your day for me, to read my book?? like,, thank you?? so much?? !!! i love u all, you're all true homies 😤😩

thank you, once again, for your love, support, and enjoyment (hopefully) of my book, and i'll be sure to keep whatever i'm doing up! thank u for supporting me on what i love to do, y'all are actually the best??? anyway, i'll say it again. ily.

-chuufics