Zombie-ing

The ladies went outside to see the undead horde the streets. They were all going to one central place---Centennial Park.

"Do you see that?" asked Dove.

"The undead? Yes, clearly!"

"No not them, the guy in the middle of the park. Look, they're circling him!"

Superwoman quickly dove in to see Solomon Grundy in the middle of the park.

"Grundy?"

"Grundy smash everything!"

He quickly went straight for Superwoman and grabbed her by the head.

Dove quickly kicked him in the head, releasing Superwoman in the process.

Superwoman quickly threw him into the crowd of the undead, not knowing of the events occurring. 

"Look, on his waist!"

Superwoman quickly grabbed a bottle around his waist.

"It's a cure. Hold on, let me release it!"

Se quickly headed for the sky and released the cure through the air.

The undead shifted back to their human form. Many of the undead, faded away like dust.

Superwoman quickly went back down.

"Superwoman, some of them --"

"They were part of a project including one of the reporters that I work with. They were resurrected. It's sad to see them gone again, however."

"Well then, I'm glad we're not zombies!"

"I guess so!"

"The next adventure awaits Dove & Superwoman."

"Yes I'm sure," they said as they walked into the sunset.