My Meliodas

The story begins at the end of season 1 where Hendrickson falls victim to me and Sir Meliodas... ________________________________

I can hear the screams of Hawk from downstairs "Breakfast". I'm hungry so I hastily get out of bed, Sir Meliodas wasn't in bed when I got up, he must be down their already. I slip on my dazzling Boar Hat uniform and head downstairs. Ban's cooking is the best, just the smell of it gets your mouth watering.

During the delightful meal my eye catches something flashing outside, curiosity gets the better of me so I peek out the window to see Sir Meliodas, he's just standing there waving his sword around looking at the horizon, the silvery blade twinkles in the sunlight, as he strikes the air.

I creek open the tavern door to join Sir Meliodas outside, he's now sitting down in the long grass (he truly is a wonder to be hold). I slowly dawdle over to him, he looks up at me and pats next to him signalling me to sit next to him. I sit down, we both look at each other, his emerald eyes locked onto mine, he lets out a sweet smile and lies down in the grass, I lie next to him and inch closer to him. The extravagant blooming flowers surround the two of us as we lay there taking in the world. Not a word has been spoken between us for hours, the only present sounds are the songs of the birds that fly overhead. An orange haze starts to settle in the clear blue skies as dusk approaches.

We both pull ourselves to our feet and head in for the night. Ban has made everyone dinner so we all enjoy that and set off to bed. I blow the last candle out and climb into the king sized bed. Meliodas is looking at me with an empty smile, "What's wrong?" I ask him softly, "Nothing, I'm fine" he reply's with (he's obviously lying). I grab a hold of his plush cheeks and ask him again, he has a look of worry in his eyes, but he finally says "I think I may like you more than you like me". We both blush after he says this. (This is my chance) "No, I love you Meliodas". He starts to tear up "I-I love you too Elizabeth". I go to hug him but he doesn't move. It's then I remember that Hawk ties him up every night to he doesn't get me.

But I untie him and his warm arms wrap around my body. We stay like this for a while but every so often I let out a quiet sob of happiness, he comforts me by putting his hand through my long silver hair. I look up at him and kiss him. He kisses me back. After a few minutes of kissing each other to death we finally fall asleep.

I wake up to see his cutesy face only a few inches from mine, his eyes are still closed meaning he's still resting. His arms are still around me and mine are still around his, I quickly and quietly remove my arms from him and his arms from mine. I painfully get out of bed and slip my usual outfit on, looking out the window the sun is fairly high in the sky. In search of sustenance I wander downstairs into the main eating area when I notice that nothing has been moved since last night meaning everyone was still in bed.

I hear the sound of something eating but there's no one in sight. Further inspection reveals that the door into the kitchen is slightly open. I fear this may be an intruder so I bolt back upstairs to wake up Meliodas, when I re enter the room he's already up and dressed. Seeing me in a hurry makes him ask "What's the matter Elizabeth, seen a ghost" with a smug look on his face. I give him a worried look "S-Sir Meliodas t-there's something in the kitchen". His face turns serious, he picks up his sword and heads downstairs. The noise is still there so he creeps over to the door and opens it slowly.

It reveals........ Hawk who had gotten into the food storage, he turns around and squeals as he sees Meliodas with this sword pointed at him. He darts out of the kitchen and hides somewhere in the tavern. A rush or relief comes over me, I almost faint but he catches me, I kiss him once again. We decide to explore the nearby forest. We take each others hand and step outside. The ground squelches beneath me. It must have rained last night making everything damp.

Determined to do this we set out regardless if we get a little wet. Approaching a huge oak tree at the start of the forest we come across a pristine body of water. We both looked at each other and jumped in simultaneously. We're both now soaked, I can see his muscular chest through his wet shirt. We play about in the clear water for a few hours until we hear Hawk calling us back worried sick. We both arrive at the tavern soaked through but it didn't bother us. We just sat at a table together staring at each other in lust whilst holding hands.

Meliodas is mine, there is nothing that can change that.