My Sweetheart

Ever since the demon encounter Sir Meliodas has been acting strangely. It's almost like he never sleeps. It's the following day, everyone has just returned from lioness. We tell them what happened. Out of all of them Merlin seems the most shocked. I catch her glancing at Sir Meliodas. He mutters a word "Jikkai" (The Ten Commandments? There's no way, I thought they were sealed away 3000 years ago.) "Captain I'm going to check the seal." Merlin says with a worried look on her face. She disappears.

Around 5 stressful minutes pass. *poof* I turn to see Merlin stood there, she has a relaxed look on her face. "The seal isn't broken it was probably just a slip." Everyone sighs in relief apart from me as I'm clueless to what is going on. Meliodas' strange appearance has gone back to normal.

I asked him what all of this was all about. He says something like "That thing was one of the Ten Commandments, we all thought the seal was broken so Merlin went to check, luckily it was not broken, we would have a bad time if it was." I have heard tales of the Ten Commandments, it really scares me to think that I almost fell victim to one. I hug him. I hear someone crying. I look up to see that it's Meliodas. "What's wrong?" I ask him, "Y-You c-could've d-died if I-I was a-a second l-late." Tears are now streaming down his face. "But you weren't, I'm still here." I begin to sob also, he grips me tighter, I do the same.

Later in the day me and Sir Meliodas were sitting at the bar whilst Ban made us a meal. I Looked over at him, he was putting his hand through his golden hair. He must have caught me staring at him as his eyes are now locked onto mine, he winks and lets out a slight giggle. I blush at him and giggle back.

Two plates of venison are placed in-front of us. We both thank Ban who has a delightful smile on his usually miserable face. I look over at Sir Meliodas he's holding up a fork with a bit size piece on it. He moves it closer to my face. I proceed to eat the meat of the fork, I do the same to him. We do this until there is no food left. Satisfied we both head off to bed.

I slip into my underwear and quite literally fall into bed, exhausted by the events over the past few days. I'm greeted to a lovely face staring back at me from the other pillow. An arm reaches around my back, pulling me closer to Sir Meliodas. A hand squeezes my boob, I blush and let out a slight squeal, he silences me with his lips. My fingers are entwined with his. They pull mine around his back. He lets go to hug me, pulling me closer, our chests touch. "AHHHH. WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING???" A scream startles the both of us. We jolt up to see Hawk in the doorway, we must've forgot to close the door. His face is ghostly white. "What do you expect Hawk, we're in love." Meliodas says grinning profusely. He looks at my flushed face, walks backwards slowly and closes the door.

The room goes dark the only light source is the calming silver moonlight. It reflects in his emerald eyes making them sparkle beautifully. Sir Meliodas is truly a sweetheart. My sweetheart.