My Lover

Today me and Sir Meliodas travel to the small town of Vanya to try their famous ale. It's only a twenty minute walk so it doesn't take us that long to arrive there.

We settle for a small unnamed bar. Sitting at the old dusty bar makes me look around the place, its just your typical wooden bar. The only special thing there was Sir Meliodas, who was looking at me with hungry eyes. He reaches out and grabs my boob mumbling to himself, I quietly squeal in order to not draw attention. I place my hand over his as he squeezes. It feels good when he does it. he moves from my boobs to my thighs. He just sits there squeezing me as if its natural.

I grab his chest in return, I slide my hand under his shirt, it was after a few minutes of smoothing his chest and staring deeply into his eyes that we were being looked at by everyone there. Embarrassed I pull him and myself to our feet, grab the chilled bottle of ale and head outside into the night. (Night time, it was bright only a few hours ago). Not wanting to travel in the dark we seek a place to stay. A B&B comes into view so we decide to stay there for the night.

We both slip into our undergarments and get into bed. I feel a warm presence near my face. I open my eyes to see a green pair staring back at me, they twinkle in the moonlight as he blinks. I shut my eyes again to feel a pair of warm, moist lips against my cold plush cheeks. I open my eyes blushing intensely at him.

I pull him closer. We make out for a decent while, time appears to be shooting by whilst this is happening. But I don't care, it's the happiest I've ever been in my life. This is a man i'd die for, he is my soulmate.

Heading back to the Boar Hat the following day is fun, we walk together holding hands telling stories of what had happened in the past. "Wow you two must really like each other." We turn the the source of the voice to see Ban sat on a barrel laughing to himself as we both blush. We walk up to him and push him off the barrel, causing him to thump against the ground. We kiss in front of him and hastily make our exit back to the Boar Hat.

Everyone is outside (apart from Ban), meaning they all noticed us walking hands. They aww us as we enter the Boar Hat together, completely ignoring all of them.

We spend the remainder of the day cuddling on one of the sofas in the bar whilst we watch everyone play together outside in the long grass. We decide against joining them as it would mean moving away from Sir Meliodas.

The room grows dark as I get the more sleepy. He holds me tightly so I don't fall off the sofa. I fall asleep in his arms (Right where I want to be). I'm really glad that fate brought us together back when I was in that rusted suit of armour. I'm even more happier that he loves me and that I can start a new life with him.

Meliodas is truly my lover. There's nothing that can change that.