My Soulmate

It was a day like any other, waking up in Sir Meliodas' arms can never not be pleasant. There is nothing that can get in between us.

"Aren't you two adorable". I quickly open my eyes to see Merlin stood there before me. I remember now, we fell asleep in the bar. I hastily jolt to my feet and pull Meliodas outside. We exit the Boar Hat but find King and Diane looking down at us holding hands. Red faced we slowly wonder off into Lioness. I turn around to see them both making a heart shape with their hands whilst giggling to themselves. I scowl at them both and they stop.

We arrive in Lioness and find ourselves in some short of ramshackle market. Curious we begin to look around and get separated. I don't even realise that I've lost him as I'm hypnotised by this amazing dress for a ridiculously cheap price. After buying it is when I realise that I've lost Meliodas, In a panic I frantically look around, I spot a small blonde man on the other side of this alley.

I rush through the dark alley when a force collides with my right side and sends me to the ground. I come to my senses and look down to see a dirty man licking my thigh. I scream and attempt to throw him off me. This only provokes him more as he clings tighter. I manage to kick him in the face however but a pair of arms wrap around my chest and pulls me into a side alley and places me on a wet table. I look up to see another man.

My clothes get ripped apart and are replaced by the filthy hands of these men. I let out more screams but they cover my mouth. It's becoming difficult to breathe. My head drops off the side of the table as the men crawl all over me. My body is becoming warmer as they spend more time on my naked body. I catch a glimpse of something fly over the wall of this alley. In a second the pressure of the two men are gone, my body is even wetter than before. I'm scared to look whats over me. But a hand holds mine. It feels familiar, exited I look up to see Meliodas with tears streaming down his face. I begin to cry also.

I sit up on the table, my entire body is soaked in blood of the two men who forced themselves upon me. luckily there is a hose nearby so I clean myself off. Sir Meliodas dries me with his shirt. I slip on the new dress I bought and make a fast exit out of the alley and back home.

I'm surprised that Sir Meliodas found me, but i'm glad he did. My life would never be the same without him.