Chapter 71

1 week later

Today is the first Monday back from winter break and I couldn't be more happier.

Our plan to get Britney and Hunter back is in full motion. We spent half of our winter break executing this plan. And I must say, it was worth it.

Once we told my dad what Britney and Hunter did he was pissed. He said something about getting the death penalty this time.

My mom and dad kept on suggesting that we blow their heads off but we opposed it. We don't want to go to jail just yet.

I was currently waiting in the school's parking lot for Noah to give me the signal I needed. Sam was sitting in the drivers seat texting Ruby making sure her part was going good.

Mintues later Noah walked up to us and flicked his nose to the side. I took the signal and stepped out of the car. I winked at Sam and walked into the school.

I went to my locker and took out the bags that had the glitter, glue, and the dead roaches. That wasn't apart of the plan though. It was for my own entertainment.

I took the little piece of paper in my pocket that had her locker combination on it. Come on now, why would her combination be 0000.

That was my first guess. I thought she wouldn't be dumb enough to make that her combination but, I was wrong. She's that stupid.

I rigged her locker so that when she opens it the clue splatter all over her then the glitter and roaches follow afterwards.

After I was done with that I took out my phone and sent Noah the video of Britney sucking Mr. Parker up.

We checked online before we made the plan though. Because Britney is 19 and Mr. Louis is 35 so it's not considered child pornography.

The law states and I quotes "child pornography is showing a person who is or is depicted as being under the age of eighteen years and is engaged in or is depicted as engaged in explicit sexual activity".

Britney is a legal adult as far as I'm concerned. I had to make sure I do my research before I followed along with the plan.

The bell rung signaling everyone to go to lunch. While everyone rushed to the lunch room Sam, Noah, Ruby and I was getting revenge.

We all meet up in front of my locker and smiled evilly at each other. Since Britney's locker was a few lockers away from mine we leaned back on the wall and waited.

After several mintues Britney and her minions came walking up to her locker. When she opened it I heard a loud shrill come from her mouth as the glue splatter all over her clothes.

She was about to talk but the glitter and the roaches exploded on her face. She screamed in horror and started to shake off the dead roaches.

By now Britney already attracted a crowd. Her eyes scanned all over the hallway until they landed on us.

We all waved at her and smiled the biggest smiles we could muster up. She slammed her locker shut and marched towards us.

"You bitch. I know you did this to me"
She screamed as she motioned to her body.

"What art thou talketh about?"

I said with a smile on my face. She was fumming. She knows it was me she just doesn't have prove.

What she gonna tell the principal? Diamond put glue, roaches and glitter in my locker but I don't have proof it was actually her. She's gonna look dumb as hell.

"Which one of you did this to me?"

"The real question is who did that to you?" I said referring to her watermelon sized lips.

"Over winter break I found out I was 2% black so I decided to make my lips look like a black person's"

What she did to her lips is an insult to our lips. Her lips are literally swollen with visual purple veins on them.

They make fun of our lips just to go and copy us. If I had lips as big as hers I would be called an ape. But I bet you people see her lips as exotic.

"Bitch please don't try black people like that. Those two purple things on your face you call lips are a disgrace"

"You will pay for messing up my clothes and my face bitch"

Her clothes I understand but her face. How could I mess up something that was already messed up from the womb?

"Oh bitch please. You should see what I have planned for you"

I said as I waved goodbye to her. I walked away with a smile on my face.
Sam, Noah, and Ruby was already gone by now. They had to set up the real plan.

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down on the table we usually sit at. I anxiously watched the flat screen tv that was in out cafterteria playing the school news.

Moments later Britney walked in the cafeteria with fresh clothes and a scowl on her face. If she's mad now wait till she see what's about to happen in a couple of minutes.

Sam, Ruby and Noah later came over to me with smiles on their faces. I took that as the cue I needed.

"On today's new I have scorching hot tea for you guys about our very own  Ms. Britney Burke"

Once Britney heard her name her head snapped up. She looked at the tv in confusion for the simple fact that she's never on the school news for bad reasons. They usually praise her. Well not today.

"Inside sources tell us that Britney was sucking up Mr. Parker in the stairwell on November 23 of last year.  Don't believe me? Just watch"

The video I took of Britney sucking Mr. Parker dick popped up on the tv screen. She gasped as she heard her moans and Mr. Parker's grunts echoing through the empty stairwell.

"If this is not a disgrace then I don't know what is. Would you guys expect something like this to be happening in our own halls. That's it for today, I'm Melanie Diaz school reporter"

The tv shuts off and everyone turns to face Britney. The worst part is that  she told her friends 'so what? I did it I don't care'. This girl has no shame.

But once she saw the looks of disgust on everyone's face her smile immediately dropped.

"No wonder why her breathe always smell like dick" someone screamed from the crowd.

The cafeteria erupted in laughter as Britney's face turned red. I watched as her purple lips quiver as if she's about to cry.

I knew she was about to fake cry though. She dipped her finger in her water bottle and dabbed it under her eyes. Making it seem like tears. She's so pathetic.

This plan might of taken a long time to think of but it's worth it at the end.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

One bitch down. Another bitch to go.