Chapter 2

A/N Reminder Italics = thoughts     Bold = A/N     "=Speech   CAPITAL LETTERS and '= sound effect

No POV

The shining bright sun leaked through the open window on to Nagisa's pale skin as he lay there in a deep slumber. His long blue locks sprawled across the pillow, his delicate looking body hiding under the white blanket that was wrapped around the blue haired boy up to his neck. Nagisa's face looked so peaceful as he slept, his mouth allowed drown to escape and his eyes softly closed. 

'BEEP BEEP' the alarm shouted for Nagisa to wake. Hesitantly and resentfully the once sleeping boy began to get up making 'mmm' noises. Stumbling to his feet Nagisa got up and began to get dressed. The blue haired boy walked downstairs mom must have left already, this means i can get to school without her saying anything. Thank god! Nagisa thought to himself. He made his way out the door as he put his long hair up into its usual two parts.

Time skip to that night bc im lazy and cant be bothered

"Nagisa!!!!" Hiromi called from downstairs "come and get your dinner!"

"coming!" Nagisa shouted back as he made his downstairs, diner was siting on the table Nagisa grew nervous from the meeting earlier with Koro-sensei pretending to be Karasuma-sensei the boy cringed at the thought. The blue haired boy continued eating his dinner when his mother began to speak "Nagisa dear, I'm sorry for blowing up at your teacher ealier i just want whats best for you..." Hiromi finished leaving Nagisa on a cliffhanger  

 "mom what are you-" but before Nagisa had finished he was feeling the effects of the drugs that had been mixed into his dinner. The last thing he can recall thinking is you bitch... you're so dead...

Nagisa woke up at his school confused he saw his mom in front of him holding a torch "Burn it down Nagisa" she spoke quietly but loud enough for Nagisa to hear. At first he didn't understand what was going on but then he remembered the events of that evening "come on sweety, be a good girl and BURN IT DOWN" Hiromi yelled it was obvious that she was getting angry.

Nagisa's POV 

"No..."

"WHAT WAS THAT" I didn't like mom when she was angry but I've had enough, my assassin instinct kicked in, I grabbed a pocket knife I usually kept on me in case of emergencies. I took out my hair and walked over to her with one last innocent smile, I slipped round her and whispered in her ear one last sentence and sliced open her neck. 

'Goodbye mom, I love you'... the last words she ever heard.

Suddenly, my beloved tentacle sensei appeared at his mach 20 speed that never ceases to amaze me. "Nagisa....You just-I accept your answer and I support your decision wholeheartedly" Koro-sensei comforted me however I just stared at her lifeless body, blood splattered every where seeping into the ground. The red liquid stained my clothes but I didn't care, I thought nothing of it. I just stared at my deceased mother who I had just killed my mind blank but one thought stayed present That was fun lets do it again! 

"Koro-sensei... Why do I not feel sad? I mean I just killed my own mother... My own flesh and blood and i'm happy about it" An innocent smile plastered on my face. Koro-sensei stood there in disbelief not saying a word. And then the next words he said to me changed my life forever "Nagisa... Welcome to the world of assassins..."