Chapter 4

No POV

Nagisa had gone back to class looking like his usual self and Karma was still shocked as to how he could be this happy about killing his own mother. Kaede ran over to Nagisa screaming and attempted to tackle him into a hug. Unfortunately since Nagisa was on high alert from being a new government assassin and just killing his mother, he accidentally pulled Kaede into a triangle choke. Immediately realising his mistake he let go of the green haired, overly excitable, girl and apologised many times over. "Sorry about that Kaede I really didn't mean to. I just..." Nagisa cut himself off he knew he couldn't tell her because of her big mouth "You just what Nagisa?" Kaede asked her voice was a mix of curiosity and irritation. "Curiosity killed the cat, Kaede-chan~" Karma stepped in completely understanding the situation. "And satisfaction brought it back!" Kaede yelled sticking her tongue out at Karma, Karma just glared at her with a terrifying look as to say back off bitch .

The green midget ran off leaving Karma and Nagisa to talk "Thanks for that Karma! You're the best!" the blue haired male exclaimed with an innocent smile that destroyed Karma. "Yeah n-no problem" the red-head looked out the window to avoid Nagisa seeing his beet red face, What the fuck is this feeling it feels like my heart is about to explode and my face is so heated! Wait this couldn't be- Karma was snapped out of his thoughts by a curious bluenet taping him on the shoulder yep this definitely is that "Hey Nagisa, could you meet me by the tree I usually eat at after school?" Karma covered his face with his bangs. "Huh? um sure but was are we gonna talk abou-" Nagisa was cut off by a certain yellow octopus, "alright everyone back to your seats!" He announced, the whole class took there respected seats and answered to their name in roll call.

Time skip to after school

Karma's POV

I waited behind the tree not expecting Nagisa but when I saw him approaching I grew extremely anxious. My blueberry then decided to run up to the tree "Hey Karma, so what did you want to talk about?" the shorter boy asked me looking up at me with his ocean deep orbs. "Nagisa-well umm... you see I-I dont know how to say this but-I uhhmm." WHAT DO I SAY! WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING! HE'LL THINK I'M A FREAK! I thought to myself as I prepared for the worst "Well I sorta maybe like someone" I said Nagisa perked his head up his face read interest and sadness. "Who is it?" Nagisa asked curiously.

Nagisa's POV

"Well I sorta maybe like someone" the red-head said in front of me, those words echoed through my head He likes someone. I knew it, of course he doesn't like you Nagisa what were you thinking. Now that I think about it, it's probably Okuda. You're an idiot Nagisa! I had to say something so I looked up and asked the one thing he was going to tell me anyway "Who is it?" I asked out of sheer curiosity trying not to show off my sadness. As I looked up I saw the one thing I never thought I would ever see Karma Akabane, the sadistic fuck, blushing. "Nagisa the one i like is..." I prepared myself for him to say Okuda.

Karma POV

"Nagisa the one I like is..." I paused for dramatic effect "you, Nagisa I love you," Oh god that was to much wasn't it he'll hate me, what have I done "me too, Karma" I looked down to see a smiling bluenet so red he could be the colour of my hair, crying tears of joy "me too..." He choked out before hugging me in a tight embrace "so, are we dating now?" the small male asked me his voice sounding so happy it could kill me "yes we are, blueberry~" I teased. Nagisa just smiled "I'm so telling everyone tomorrow" he whispered into my chest nuzzling his face into my abs (A/N I apologise i had no idea what to put) "I don't care, that means everyone knows not to touch my blueberry" I added sincerely this time not in my usual teasing voice and rested chin on top of his head, I was surprised by how soft his hair was but I didn't say anything.

A/N OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M SQUEALING AND I FUCKING WROTE IT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So thanks for reading this chapter!