Colby Brock//Chapter 2

I stare into his eyes and I let out a smile. I couldn't help but to look him up and down a few times.

Jess: I like your name it's unique and my name is Jess. I say holding my hand out for him to shake but instead he pulls me into a hug.

Sam stands behind colby whilst he is hugging me and he starts making love signs and I roll my eyes because at the moment that's all I can really do considering I'm being hugged extremely tightly. After about 2 minutes of colby hugging me he decides to let go.

Colby: Where is everyone? Colby asks confused and then he realises everyone except me and him left because they were getting bored.

Colby and I start walking home.

Colby: So jess what brings you to LA. He asks with his hands in his pocket.

Jess: Well as you can probably tell by my accent I came from the UK because my dad was offered a job in a buissness he used to work in back in the UK and they said that we could move here all together and they will chip in with the new house. I explain

Colby: Oh right that's cool and you live down my road am I correct. Colby asks smoothing his hair back.

Jess: Yeah i do, I live in a house pretty identical to yours. I say. Colby was about to say something when a few girls across the street started shouting out horrible things.

Girl 1: Eww the famous Colby Brock is walking with a down class bitch. She says and the other girls laugh.

Colby: Oh yeah I am walking with her at least she is better than you 'down class' slags. He says and they shut up but just stand there staring at us. Colby grabs my hand.

Colby: Come babe they aren't anything just ignore them. He says and we skip into his driveway leaving the girls gobsmacked.

Jess: OMG colby that was hilarious. I say as we walk up his stairs to his room.

Colby: Yeah I know right and they have no right to treat you like that. He says sitting on his bed.

Jess: Thank you colby. I say sitting down next to him.

Colby: Anytime jess. He says pushing the door closed and locking it.

I stare at him weirdly and I stand up and look out of the window to see who's home and no one is.

Jess: Colby why did you lock the door. I ask.

Colby: Don't worry its just there is a prank war going on in our house and Sam said I better lock my doors so I have been all the time. Colby says.

Jess: Okay thank god. I say laying down on Colby's bed.

Colby lays next to me and stares into my eyes. To be honest I have no clue what's gonna happen but I know Im gonna like it. He plays with my hair as I play with his t-shirt collar. He grabs my hips firmly and pulls me on top of him and I giggle. I grind on him a little and he let's out a small moan. I can feel him getting harder so I stop to tease him. I lean in to kiss him and just as we were about to kiss I tease and pull away each time he tries.

Finally our lips connect and my phone goes off reading the callers name out loud... MUM.

I jump off of Colby and I answer the phone.

Me: Hey mum what's up.

Mum: Hey babe I was just wondering how long exactly are you going to be out for because I want to know if your having dinner here or not.

I turn my head to colby and he nods.

Me: Well i am having dinner out with friends tonight but I will be home by 11- 11:30pm max.