Home//Chapter 12

*Huge Time Skip*

*Jess's P.O.V*

We had just got off of our plane and we were back in LA. The trip was fun and for sure a little dangerous. I was walking with Jake, Brennen and Alexa to the car park where Brennen's car was parked . Jake hopped into his car with Colby and just like before the rest of us got into Brennen's.

I sat at the back with Sam laughing and joking about and we sung some songs with the others. We finally arrived at the house and Alexa and I decided to go to our home and see if our parents were back yet. We ran into our house slamming the door behind us and running up the stairs to our rooms and jumping on our beds. I was glad to be home and sleep in my own bed.

*End of P.O.V*

*A few hours later*

Alexa: Hey Jess want to go to the boys house? *Alexa shouts from her room*

Jess: Yeah sure! *I shout back putting my empty suitcase back in the closet and grabbing my phone*

*Jess's phone*

Jess: Hey mom Alexa and I are home now, was just wondering when your getting back? x

Mom: Hey honey, we will be home in a few days, there was a storm in Washington which caused all of the flights to be delayed and the next one is in 3 days from now so enjoy yourselves! x

Jess: Okay mom no worries. x

Mom: Love you both, cant wait to see you! x

Jess: Love you too, me either! x

I put my phone in my back pocket and got dressed real quick before we headed to the house. I put on a take chances hoodie that I bought not long ago and some black adidas shorts. I slipped my black vans on and tied my hair into a messy bun. I headed downstairs to where Alexa was.

Jess: Hey alex! *I say hugging her*

Alexa: Damn you aint called me that in a long time! *she says hugging me back*

Jess: Yeah I know just wanted to have a little change *I laughed*

Alexa: Hey um Jess I know that trip was a bit stressful and caused a few arguments but I hope your okay with me! *she says *

Jess: Yeah we are okay, I'm over it.* I say following her out of the door and shutting it behind us*

Jake had been pretty off with me recently and I was getting worried that he was gonna dump me. I took a deep breath and walked into the house.

Jess: HEY GUYS! *I shouted causing everyone to run into the hallway*

Aaron: Jess hey! I missed you! *he says hugging me*

Jess: I missed you to! *I say hugging him back*

Corey: Hey boo where's my hug! *he said causing me to giggle as we hug each other*

I hug Devyn and Kat and I sat down on the sofa in the game room. One by one everyone joins me. Jake comes in with Colby and Jake sits away from me so Colby sits next to me and smiles.

*Jess's phone*

Jess: Jake whats up with you, why have you been so distant?

Jake: Jess I don't think we should be together.

Jess: WHAT WHY?!

Jake: Its been fun but being in a relationship just isn't me. Your my bestfriend!

Jess: So we are just gonna end it, just like that after everything.

Jake: Yes I'm sorry Jess we can still be besties though?

Jess: Yea I guess so.

Jake: Good! x

Jess:🙂

I put my phone back in my pocket and everyone asks about the trip and Alexa blurts out that Jake and I started dating.

Devyn: SERIOUSLY! OMGGG CONGRATS *she squeels*

Jess: Yeah but we ended it because we would rather stay friends. *I say looking at Jake*

Colby: you did? *Colby says looking at me shocked*

Jake: Yep we did. *Jake says*

I get up and walk upstairs knowing Colby would follow me. Everyone takes no notice and they just watch a movie together. I go into the bathroom and I shut the door behind me, I do my business then I open the door and in comes Colby. He rams me up against the other door leading to the shower room.

Colby: So you and Jake are done huh? *he says smirking*

Jess: Yeah we are but I want to stay single until I know what to do. *I say*

Colby: Fair enough, I guess I can still fuck you though?! *he asks making me smirk*

Jess: If you really want to then go ahead. *I say seeing him bit his lip*

Colby: Oh I'm more than happy to! *he says smashing his lips against mine*

I kiss back and he slides his hand down my shorts and rubs my clit through my panties making me moan. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! We both jump, his finger sliding inside of me.

Jess: SHIT! *I whisper yell*

Brennen: You guys having fun in there? *he laughs walking in*

Colby: Shit dude, privacy please! *Colby says fingering me as he talks*

Jess: Fuc..k * I moan then I quickly place my hand over my mouth*]

Brennen: Damn Jess. *he smirks as Alexa opens her mouth wide in shock*

Alexa: Jesus get a room! *she says as Brennen whispers something in her ear and they walk into the film room giggling*

Colby kicks the door shut and laughs a little. He carries on fingering me as I let out more moans.

*Time skip*

Colby: Fuck that was fun, lets do it more often! *he says pulling his boxers and sweatpants back up*

Jess: Yea that was amazing *I say putting my top back on and tying my hair back up*

Colby and I walk out of the bathroom to see everyone standing outside. Jake looks at me and laughs.

Jake: Fucking hell Colby, I couldn't even make her moan that loud. *He says making Colby smirk*

Jess: Shut the fuck up Jake!* I say hitting him on the arm*

I run downstairs with Devyn and Corey. Jake and Colby were laughing to themselves and I got a little suspicious.

*Colby's P.O.V*

Jake : So she is fucking great aint she? *he says to me and I laugh*

Colby: She is! *I say*

Jake: We need to have a threesome I swear. *He says smirking*

Colby: Dude you two just broke up and you wanna have a threesome...cool I'm down * I say making him laugh*

Jake: Yeah we broke up but doesn't mean I cant get a piece of her, seems that you already did. *he winks*

Colby: Yeah and we loved it. *I say punching his arm*

*End of P.O.V*

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know Jess keeps getting with people but I thought it would be fun so yea vote for this chapter if you want to see more smut.