Mission Accomplished..? (Chapter 3 Part 1)

(SO I DECIDED TO JUST PUT THE WHOLE STORY IN THIRD PERSON'S POV LMAO)

This is it, Peter was already in his spiderman suit and ready to roll. He was just waiting for the bad guys to show up.

After few minutes of waiting, the guys finally arrived and Peter examined all of them before going in.

One of the guys took a weapon out and showed it to the others. Peter saw that there were so many of that weapon in the car. He jumped down from a tree and sneaked towards them.

When the guy was about to give it to the others, Peter grabbed it using his webs.

"I'll take that!" Peter said as he scanned the weapon.

All of the guys surrounded Peter while pointing a gun at him.

"Oh uh..well it's nice meeting you guys!" Peter jumped and started to shoot webs at their hands to remove the grip on their guns.

A guy rushed towards him and was about to hit him with a crowbar, luckily Peter dodged it and shoots him with a web to stick him to a wall. He did that to the others too.(I really suck at writing fighting scenes sorry 😂)

After the fight, Peter looked at the weapon that the guy was holding and there was a glowing purple thing inside of it. He wondered what it was, he picked it up and examined it very carefully.

A guy escaped his web and started to walk carefully towards the car to grab the rest of the weapons and put it inside his bag.

Peter was still examining the weapon so the guy took this opportunity to run.

Peter suddenly looked around and saw that one of the guys were missing. He looked around and searched for him but no one was found. He went to the car amd saw that the weapons were gone.

"Ah shit!" Peter mumbled and looked around again. He sighed and left the place.

~~~~~~

Peter was in his room and decided to call Tony Stark.

After 3 missed calls, Tony finally amswered his call.

"Yeah kid?"

"Hey uh Mr. Stark..so I finished the mission-"

"Good job kid." Tony said before Peter even finish.

"But! They have this weird weapons that has some purple glowy thingy in it..so maybe I can-"

"Peter no, that is out of your reach..there are people who handle this kind of things okay?" Tony said before Peter even finish again.

"But sir it-"

"Nope" Tony hanged up.

Peter sighed and brought the weapon out of his bag and decided to take a look at it again. Peter was gonna tell Tony that he has the weapon but the others were gone, but Peter didn't do it because of what Tony said to him. He thought that Tony might get it away from him.