A Hug (Chapter 8)

Third Person's POV

As Tony and Peter arrived at the resturant, people started to look at them. Peter was uncomfortable about it cause he's not used to be stared at and plus he's with the one and only Tony Stark.

Tony went inside the resturant and talked to the waiter. The waiter led them to their seats and Peter thanked the waiter as he sat in front of Tony.

"You can order all you want.." Tony said and gave him a small smile.

Peter nodded his head and grabbed the menu to check the list of the foods.

Peter decided to order Macaroni and Cheese, he thought the other foods are too expensive.

Tony called the waiter and looked at Peter.

"So what's your order?" Tony asked.

"I-I'll have Macaroni and Cheese.." Peter looked at the waiter and smiled politely at her.

" Peter looked at the waiter and smiled politely at her

"Is that only it kid?" Tony asked.

"Yes, that's only it.." Peter replied.

"Alright..I'll have grilled pork barbecue and a steak" Tony said at the waiter.

I'll have grilled pork barbecue and a steak" Tony said at the waiter

"Anything else?" The waiter asked.

Tony looked at Peter and Peter just shook his head.

The waiter left them and Tony cleared his throat.

"You could've ordered more than that..I'm the one who's paying, you know that right?" Tony chuckled.

Peter regretted his order but it's too late.

"I-I just felt like eating Mac and Cheese.." Peter made up an excuse and smiled awkwardly.

~●~●~●~

"So how was school?" Tony asked while eating his steak.

"Pretty good..have a lot of homeworks but I'll live.." Peter chuckled.

"And the suit?" Tony looked at Peter seriously and Peter almost choked on his food.

"Don't worry Mr. Stark, I'm not gonna do the same thing that I did a month ago.." Peter said nervously.

"Good, cause if I find out that you're sneaking behind my back again..I'm gonna take the suit and not give it back anymore.." Tony smiled a little.

"Understood!" Peter said as he continued to eat his food.

~●~●~●~

After Peter and Tony finished eating, they went back to Tony's car and talked for a few minutes before leaving.

"Oh my god.." Peter mumbled as he slouched at his seat. Peter was afraid that Tony might crash his car to another car because of how fast Tony was going.

"You okay there kid?" Tony yelled so Peter can hear him.

"Y-Yes! Just a little scared..that's all!" Peter yelled back.

Tony laughed at what Peter said as he continued to drive faster.

Few minutes had passed and they finally reached their destination. Peter was a little dizzy but he enjoyed the ride as well.

"Alright..bye kid..oh and see you tomorrow at the headquarters, I'm gonna talk to you about some stuffs there.." Tony said as he patted Peter's shoulder.

"Bye Mr. Stark.." Peter smiled and Tony smiled back.

"Oh and Mr. Stark?" Tony turned around to look at Peter and he suddenly felt arms wrapped around him.

Tony was shocked and speechless at the moment as he saw Peter hugging him.

Tony slowly hugged back and patted his back. Peter slowly let go and smiled again.

 Peter slowly let go and smiled again

(Imagine them like that😊)

"Thank you Mr. Stark.." Peter ran towards their apartment.

Tony watched Peter as he ran, he was still shocked on what Peter did.

"You're welcome kid.." Tony mumbled to himself as he walked back to his car.

"Fuck, I think I really care for that kid.." Tony thought as he was driving. He felt a smile crept around his face as he drove towards the headquarters and he just let it be.