We Meet Again (Chapter 16)

Peter slowly let go of of the hug and cleared his throat too. He looked at the place where he saw Ebony and he was gone.

"Uhh..Mr. Stark?"

"Yeah?"

"The alien guy is gone.." Peter said and Tony sighed.

"We should be ready, there'll be probably more of them when they come back.." Tony said as he flew towards Bruce and Strange.

"Tony! I know where Vision is..Steve said that they'll bring him to the Avengers headquarters!" Bruce said.

"Oh that's great then.." Tony faked his smile cause he still doesn't want to see Steve Rogers again after their battle.

Peter became excited all of a sudden because he's excited to meet Captain America again even though he was inured cause of their fight.

"Follow me.." Tony jogged to the park where he left his car before Strange even showed up and asked him for help.

The three followed him while Peter was helping Strange to walk. Tony started his car and opened the car door at the back.

Peter helped Strange to get on the back seat and Bruce sat at the shotgun seat.

Peter sat next to Strange and stared at the window.

Tony started the car and drove towards the avengers headquarters.

As they reached their destination, Peter helped Strange to get out of the car before looking around like it was his first time getting in here(which is not the first time).

Bruce was shocked when he saw the headquarters, he was speechless.

Tony saw Bruce's expression and smirked.

"How is it?" Tony asked Bruce.

"It's..wonderful..wow Tony.." Bruce said while smiling.

"Come on.." Tony chuckled and went inside the building. The 3 followed him while looking around.

He and the 3 went to the living room and saw Steve Rogers and his crew talking to eachother.

Tony cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. As Peter saw Steve looked at them, Peter suddenly saluted.

"C-Captain!" Peter said nervously while saluting.

"You don't have to do that everytime you see me.." Steve chuckled a little.

"R-Right!" Peter removed his hand and stood straight.

"Peter right?" Steve asked.

"Yes sir!" Peter said.

Steve chuckled and looked at Bruce.

"It's been a long time, Dr. Banner" Steve went to Bruce and hugged him.

"Yeah, and wow..I didn't even know you could grow a beard!" Bruce laughed as he patted Steve at the back.

Steve looked at Strange and held a hand out at him.

"I'm Steve Rogers" Steve smiled and Strange shook his hand.

"Stephen Strange..pleasure to meet you.."

Steve looked at Tony and Tony was avoiding Steve's looks.

"Stark.." Steve also held a hand out while looking at Tony.

"Rogers.." Tony slowly shook Steve's hand.

Peter and Steve's crew was smiling while watching the two talked to eachother again.

"It's nice to see you again Stark.."

"Y-yeah..I guess.."