Chapter 2

*Alex's P.O.V*

I groaned as my alarm went off beside me. I was not a morning person. I sighed and closed my eyes for a few more moments before deciding to get up.

I smiled as I looked at the beautiful sight of Sky and Justin cuddled up together. I hated leaving them behind but I couldn't afford to miss anymore time away from work.

I quickly had a shower and ready for the day before strolling back into the bedroom. I noticed Justin had woken up and was scrolling through his phone.

"Morning babe." I smiled as I sat beside him on the bed.

"Good morning handsome." He replied as he leant over to kiss my cheek.

"Hmmmm." Sky mumbled as she dug her face deeper into Justin's chest. I laughed a little and ran my hand through her curly brown locks.

"Do I have to go back to work?" I whined as he intertwined our hands.

"I'm afraid so. You've had some time off now it's time to go back baby." He said. I brought his hand up to my lips and kissing his hand gently.

"Make sure she wakes up in less than half hour and gets to school." I proclaimed and turned my attention back to her. I kissed her head before making my way to my closest.

I picked out some jeans and a t-shirt and began to get changed. As I dropped my towel I noticed Justin staring at me through the reflection of the mirror.

I smirked as I decided to tease him a little. I slowly started to get changed, keeping my eyes on his. He whimpered as he couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"Babe please." He whined.

"Sorry beautiful, like you said I have to go to work." I laughed as he groaned.

"Justin." Sky complained as she woke up. I shook my head before making my way towards the kitchen to grab some food.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I hate when he teases me like that and he knows it. I guess I'll just have to show him later what happens when you decide to tease me.

"Sky babe, now you're awake you might as well get up." I announced as I ran my hands gently down her gorgeous tanned back.

"No."

"Babe that weren't a question." I chuckled as I began kissing her back. Something she always loved.

"Mmmm." She moaned as my lips travelled towards her neck, finding her sweet spot.

"Can't I just stay here and have this all day." Sky murmured.

"I wish baby." I whispered as I chuckled lightly.

"The quicker you get to school, the quicker you'll be able to come home to me." I cooed before placing my lips on hers.

"I love you so much." I mumbled against her soft lips.

"I love you too." She giggled as she brought me in for another kiss.

"Now like you said I need to get up." She whispered before jumping up and running to the bathroom.

"What is it with you guys teasing me all the time!" I groaned as I threw my hands in the air. All that could be heard was laugher echoing around the apartment...

30 minutes later

"I'll meet you on the corner in 10." Sky announced as she walked into the living room. I was currently slumped on the sofa, eating some cereal while watching breaking bad.