Chapter 4

*Alex's P.O.V*

I finally made it home after a long day at work. The whole situation with Sky has been playing on my mind. She's always been so good but recently she's been off and getting in trouble.

"Hello?" I called as I shut the door. I placed my bag down and hung my coat up before searching for Sky and Justin. I noticed Sky's door was opened slightly so I decided to check in there first. 

I opened the door to see Justin and Sky cuddling on her bed. I took a few steps towards them and noticed that they were sleeping. I smiled at the both of them and decided to take the opportunity to snap a photo of the both of them. 

I let them both sleep a little more while I decided to make dinner.  It only took me about 30 minutes to cook some mac and cheese. I placed 3 of the bowls on the dinner table before making my way back to Sky's room.

"Justin?" I whispered as I shook him gently.

Nothing

"Justin babe wake up." I cooed as I shook him a little harder. He groaned as he held onto Sky a little tighter and turned over.

"Justin wake up." I laughed as I sat on the bed.

"No." He mumbled into the pillow. I sighed as I shook my head and decided to wake up Sky instead.

"Sky baby, wake up." I cooed as I leant over to kiss her forehead. 

"Mmm." She moaned as her eyes gently fluttered open.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

"Hey." She smiled back as she sat up.

"No." Justin groaned as he pulled her back down.

"Justin wake up you lazy shit." I  laughed. I looked at Sky who mouthed 'tickle him'.

I nodded my head and chuckled before tickling his sides. 

"Alex stop!" He laughed as he suddenly became very awake. 

"Then wake up Justy." Sky smirked as she sat up. 

"Don't think I wont be able to take both of you down!" He shouted playfully as he began to tickle Sky.

"No! Justin don't! " She squealed as she tried to get away. 

"It's part of your punishment." He snickered as he continued to tickle her. Skyler quickly stopped in her tracks, making my frown. I could sense the tension that was in the room as she pushed Justin's hands off of her. 

"Let's just have dinner." She muttered as she jumped off the bed and made her way out of the room. Justin frowned as he looked up at me. 

"What just happened?" He questioned.

"I don't know babe. I think there's something else going on with her. But we'll talk about it after dinner okay?" I smiled as I helped him off the bed. I placed a gentle kiss to his lips before taking his hand and leading him to the kitchen. 

Sky was sitting quietly at the table waiting for us which was strange. Normally, she would have started eating whether we were there or not. 

"Why are not you not eating already baby?" I laughed as Justin and I took our seats. 

"Waiting for you guys." She sighed and gave me a small smile, however I knew it was fake. 

20 minutes later

Dinner went by incredibly slowly. Justin and I were the only ones talking as Sky sat eating her food silently.  I had just put the last plate in the dishwasher when I heard Justin taking Sky into the living room. I followed them to see Sky sitting on the sofa and Justin on the opposite one. I took a seat next to Justin.