Chapter 3

*Justin's P.O.V*

As soon as everyone left I decided to get some work done. I worked from home a lot of the time so I didn't have to bother getting ready for work like Alex. I sent them both a quick message before picking up my laptop and turning it on.

To: Skyler <3 :)

Have a great day baby girl, I'll be waiting for you to come home ;) X

To: Alex <3 :)

Have a great day at work babe, can't wait to see your sexy face later ;)

I locked my phone and placed it next to me before starting the work.

3 hours later

Ring Ring

"Hello?" I asked as I didn't recognise the number.

"Hello is this Justin Flynn?" A lady questioned.

"Err yeah? Who is this?" I frowned as I took the laptop of off my lap and placed it on the sofa beside me.

"This is Miss Jones from Liberty high school. We have Skyler here who has been suspened for getting into a fight. We've been told that she's staying with you while her parents are away?" Her voice boomed through the phone.

"Yes, I mean my family. My father is close with her family." I replied as I ran a hand through my hair.

"She's been suspened for 3 days so could you please come and collect her as soon as possible." Her voice was stern, as a principle would sound. I sighed angrily before taking a deep breath.

"Yes ma'am I'll be there in 5." I replied before hanging up the phone and phoning Alex.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

"Pick up Alex." I muttered to myself as my leg bounced up and down impatiently.

Ring Ri-

"Hey babe I'm quite busy at the moment. Can I phone you back in 5?" He said in a rush.

"Skylers been suspended for 3 days and I have to go pick her up now." I quickly responded as I put my shoes on with my free hand.

"Wait what? Why?" His tone quickly changed.

"She got into another fight. I'm gonna find out why she keeps getting involved in this shit." I growled as I made my way out the apartment.

"Okay babe let me know what happens and I'll see you later." He sighed.

"I love you." He added which made me smile.

"I love you too babe, bye." I replied before hanging up.

I got in my car and drove to the school. I don't understand why she keeps getting involved in these fights?

"Hello I'm Justin Flynn here to pick up Skyler." I introduced myself to the lady at the front desk.

"Straight down the hall and turn right, it's the first door on the left." She smiled and pointed in the direction.

"Thank you." I said quickly before speedily making my way in the right direction.

Knock knock

I opened the door and saw Skyler, another girl and a lady who I assumed was the principle.

"Hello I'm Justin here to pick up Skyler?" I announced.

"Take a seat Mr Flynn." The principle proclaimed and pointed to the seat next to Sky. I closed the door and sat down.

"As you've been notified Skyler and Becky have got into a fight." She started. I looked and Skyler who was fiddling with her fingers before turning my attention back to Mrs whatever her name was.

"She'll be suspended for 3 days and when she returns to school she'll be on report for a week." She added.

"3 days! I didn't even start it!" Sky spoke up, glaring at the principle. I caught a glimpse of the other girl who was smirking at Sky.

"And what will the other girl get?" I questioned.

"The same punishment." The principle explained.

"What!" Becky exclaimed.

"Your suspension starts tomorrow. You can both leave now." She replied as she started tapping away at her computer.

"Skyler lets go." I stated as I stood up.

"We're not done." Skyler spat at Becky before grabbing her bag and storming out of the door. I followed closely behind to make sure she didn't leave my sight.

The whole car ride home was silent. I was too pissed off to even try and ask what actually happened at this point. I want to wait till Alex gets home.

Once we pulled onto the driveway she jumped out of the car and practically ran into the house. I locked the car before deciding to quickly call Alex again.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

"Come on babe please pick up." I muttered impatiently.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ri-

"Hey babe." He finally answered.

"Hey, I just picked Skyler up. Apparently she got into some fight with a girl and they've both been suspended for 3 days." I explained while running a hand through my hair.

"That girl I swear I don't know what's gotten into her. Did she say why she got into a fight?" He asked, disappointment showing clearly through his tone of voice.

"No we just got home and she ran into the house." I sighed.

"Well I won't be long, I'll be finishing in about 3 hours and then we'll have a chat and decide what to do. Until then could you try and talk to her?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah I will baby." I replied as I made my way into the house.

"Okay see you soon love you." He cooed.

"I love you too bye." I sighed before hanging up.

I walked into the living room to see it empty. I checked the kitchen to also see it empty. She must be in her bedroom.

Knock knock

"Sky can I come in?" I asked as I reached her door.

I didn't get a response however I still decided to enter the room. My heart broke as I saw what was in front of me.

Skyler was on her bed, sobbing as she clung onto a photo frame of her and her mum.

"Baby?" I cooed as I carefully made my way towards her. I sat on the edge of the bed and gently stroked her back as she continued to cry.

"Sky?" I asked as I tried to move the hair that was sticking to her tear stained face. Her little eyes opened, glistening as she stared at me.

I opened my arms as I smiled sadly. Her face scrunched up once again as she picked herself up before crawling onto my lap.

"It's okay baby." I whispered as I rocked up back and forth.

"I-I'm sor-ry." She hiccuped. I held her close to me as though it was the last time we'll ever be this close. I knew there was a bigger picture to her bad behaviour and I was determined to find out what was happening.

"I love you baby." I whispered softly as I kissed her cheek. I felt her clinging onto me tightly and we stayed in this rocking position, waiting for Alex to return....

———————————————
Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you all!

Don't forget to vote and comment! And please go and check out my other stories! :)