part 14

After eating we all went to our next class....

SCHOOL ENDED
Girls left except of rose because her driver didn't came... We were at the library...

Y/n: rose can I ask you something....

R: go ahead ....

y/n: do you like jimin...

She look up from her book to face me..

R: why did you ask this...

Y/n: just tell me..

R: look don't tell this to anyone not even girls... Because if I 'm going to tell this to them... They gonna kill me by teasing only...

Y/n: haha I won't..

R: yeah I had a very big crush on him...

Y/n: I knew it.. Why don't you confess your feelings to him...

R: I'm scared.. If he doesn't have any feelings for me...

Y/n: no I think he also likes you...

R: really..

Y/n: yuppp

After our long conversation she went home because her driver came... I also went home at night 7:pm ...I started to get ready... For the party.. I didn't do any make up........ I wear this..

After getting ready

After getting ready.. I want down in the living room.. Where my mom was...

Y/n: hey mom how do I look...

M: omg you look fabulous dear..

Y/n: really...

M: yup..

Suddenly I hear car horns..

Y/n: OK mom the girls are here I had to go bye...

M: bye have fun...

I went out of the house and straight to jisoo car.. I went in the car..

Y/n: hi guys

Jennie: omg you look so pretty I bet everyone is going to fell for you...

L: I swear if I was a guy.. I will date you and if you say no then I will be your stalker...

Y/n: haha thank you..

After 20 min we was there.. We all went in.. All eyes were on us.. But we ignore it...

TIME SKIP...

the girls was dancing I was not because there is too much crowd I don't understand why girls are dancing in this much crowd... I was at the bar drinking my apple juice. LOL.
suddenly I feel that some one is staring at me ...I look around and find jungkook staring at me ....to be honest he look soooo handsome....

I find myself staring at him so I quickly look away

I find myself staring at him so I quickly look away.... After 20min... I can't find girls anywhere.. I was tired looking for them but there was no where to be find... So I went back to the bar.. I sit and decided to call rose ...when someone sits besides me.... I look up and find jungkook... I was going to walk away... But... he grab my wrist and force me to sit... I was scared as hell.... Knowing he can do anything my legs started to tremble...

Jk: please "hiccup" don't leave "hiccup" me..

Y/n: y-your drunk.....where is jimin oppa and your other hyungs...

Jk:  no one come... Only I come "hiccup" alone...

He was going to fell but I was fast enough to catch him...

Y/n: let me take you your home...

I put his arm around my shoulder and bring him out of the mansion.. I stared to walk.. I was lucky that his house is near... I put my whole strength by only carrying him... But the strange thing was he didn't smell like.... ALCOHOL.....