part 21

Plan...

Jm: what kind of plan...

Y/n: OK listen.. University is off tomorrow so I want you to look good and second thing i want you to come at *** restaurant.. At 8pm.. That's it..

Jm: how I gonna meet rose there..

Y/n: oh don't worry about it oppa.. Just wait and watch..

Jm: OK...

It was really cold and I was shivering. Suddenly I felt warm I look up and saw jimin oppa put his court around my shoulder ....

Y/n: ahh oppa it's OK..

Jm: no you are shivering from cold.. You'll get sick...

Y/n: and what about you if you get sick...

Jm: don't worry i won't....

Y/n: thank you but still if my oppa get sick...

Jm: * chuckle* you know after so many years someone care about me..

Y/n: huh what do you mean your parents, siblings they don't care about you..

Jm: how they going to care about me when they are not even in this world..
Y/n: oh I'm really sorry..

Jm: why are you sorry..

Y/n: if you don't mind may I ask what happened how they die..

Jm: OK when I was 14 years old this incident happen but before that we we're a happy family I had a small sister, parents.. Until one day when I went home after school I enter the house and saw my family died they were murdered.. And till now I'm finding who did this and I soon gonna.... I'm near..

Tears started to fell down form his eyes...

Jm: you know you look like my small sister... If you don't mind can you be my sister...

Suddenly I hug him I was also crying knowing that how hard time he had saw... He hug me back but when he saw me crying.. He broke the hug and said..

Jm: why are you crying... You don't want to be my sis----..

Y/n: ofc I always want a big brother... I am really grateful to have you then..

I hug him again he also hug me tightly...

Jm: I love you my little sis..

Y/n: I love you too my big oppa..

Jm: haha big oppa...

We broke the hug....

Jm: are you hungry...

Y/n: a little..

Jm: let's go eat something...

Y/n: it 11pm...

Jm: I know but I know a best place to eat let's go...