part 16

jk: ..............................

Jm: what happened....

Jk:................

I was staring at the table... Blankly...

Jm: yah... What the hell is wrong with you say something.. Tell me what happened...

I didn't look at him and said...

Jk: I---....... sold..... h-her...

Jm: WHAT... YOU SOLD WHO....

JK: I... sold... Y/n....

Jm: are you FUCKING kidding ME....

JK: no it's true....

Jm: this is the IMPORTANT THING... which you had to DEAL with...

Jk: y-yes..

Jm: WTF... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS SHE IS AN INNOCENT GIRL.. WHOM... you sold her....

Jk: t-taeyon....

Jm: are you in your senses... We had to bring her back... Before something illegal happen.... Let's go....

Jimin stand and run out of the house.. I also follow him to his car... We went in the car and drove off of to taeyon mansion.... I--- how can I do this.. the revenge make me blind... I hate myself.....she try to tell me but I just cut her off.... I'm an asshole. A jerk... She was right I'm going to regret and I'm regretting....

Your pov.....

I wake up.. Everything was blurry.. Slowly slowly everything was clear..
Suddenly... My head pain like hell and I make a loud grown.....

T: oh my babe head hurts...

I flinched and look around the room then I saw a handsome guy sitting on the couch... Looking at me with a smirk...

Y/n: w-who are you

Y/n: w-who are you...

??: I'm the one who buy you from jeon jungkook...

Y/n: buy.......

??: awww my babe didn't like the word buy...  if you don't like that word.. So I can call you mine I owned you...

Y/n: shut u-up... I'm not yours ... And stop calling me  babe..

??: don't be this rude to your owner.. Baby girl.....

Y/n: I'm going...

I stand from the bed.. I was silently crying because I know he can do anything...

I went towards the door but it was locked.. Before I can turn he wrapped his arm around my waist...

Y/n: w-what are y- you d- doing please l-let me go...

??: nah I won't let you go baby.. Well let me introduce my self I'm teayon.. And I want you.....

Y/n: w-want.... Me

T: yeah.....

He then throw me on the bed.. I was shaking in fear...I look up at him.. He pushed me again.. He grab my leg and made me lay straight.. And then he hovered on me... I hit his chest but it was no use... He take my wrist.....and said...

T: I know you don't like this..

Y/n: then l-let me go...

T: ( evil chuckle)... No I won't ...I'll  inject you and do whatever I wanted to...

Y/n: no no no pleases don't do this..

I was crying begging to him.. But no use.. He take out an inject and give it to me.. I started to feel dizzy and then I blackout......

I woke up and find myself in a familiar room.. I get up from the bed and went down.. And when I went down I saw jungkook.  Jimin. And the boys...

Y/n: what am I doing here...

( sorry for the small part.....)
(I hope you all like it...)