Chapter 14: A Night Under The Stars

WARNING! : Slight cursing in this Chapter! Read with caution and enjoy!~ ImpTheReaper

Imp raised his a little he was slightly sluggish from waking up. He glanced around seeing the grass in front of his paws but it was getting dark. The sky was a bright Orange/Red-ish color with the sun still hanging on the tree tops. Imp glanced to his side to see May fast asleep on his side her ears twitching every few seconds. *Damn..May is so cute when she's asleep..* Imp thought silently to himself. Imp sighed quietly as he rested his head on his paws again. He tried not to move to much so he wouldn't wake May up. Imp smiled a little thinking about the thought he had in his head. "It doesn't matter..as long as May thinks I'm alright..then I'm alright.." Imp mumbled to himself as his ears lowered slightly. Imp took one more glanced at in front of him before he turned on his side laying one of his paws on May's side. "Mph.." May mumbled slightly as Imp moved himself but she was still asleep. Imp huffed before laying his head on his other paw to keep his head balanced. He stared at May's tan fur trying to ignore the though running around in his head. Imp smiled again he was happy as long as he was with May. And with that he closed his eyes as the sun seated behind the trees. Imp sighed a breath of relief falling asleep not waking until dawn.