Chapter:- 10

I can't change the direction of the wind,
But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV,

Now moving on to the next person

Now moving on to the next person...Park Jimin...

My palms got sweaty as I got all nervous.
My heart was beating really fast.

I sat down in front of Jimin, still not making any eye contacts.

I could see Jelly smirking from the corner of my eyes. She must be enjoying the scene a lot of me and May getting all tensed in front of our biases.

Then Jimin suddenly said, "Nice to see you again, Y/N." making me look at him.
He was giving me an eye smile.

"Great to see you too!" I smiled back. "So, how are you today?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm great!"

Jimin started to sign my card. I just kept looking at him while he did so.

For some reason he seemed a bit...off?

"Jimin?" I called.

He hummed in response and then looked up.

"Is something wrong? You seem a little down."

"Oh, it's nothing." He gave me a smile.

"Come on, you can share it with me. Well, if you want that is."

He stayed silent for a moment pursing his lips. "Well, I guess I messed up a little during one of the songs so..." he trailed off and gave a fake smile, scratching the back of his head.

I kinda guessed already.

I don't know what got into me but I just grabbed his hand. Jimin's eyes widened a little at my sudden action.