Just Another Day

Hi my name is Morgan everyone calls me Morgs. My life was going to change in a blink of an eye and this is my story.

It was just another day. I got up and got ready. I was on my way to college. I was taking writing classes and was a very big Harry Potter fan. I love writing fanfiction and fiction in general and I always wanted to go back to writting new and more stories. I guess it was my release for when I was stress out or going though issues and I didnt want to talk about it. Today I stopped at my favorite coffee place to get a croissant and vanilla bean frappe and then I was off. I was in a good mood and I had just finished my work for a story I was going to write. I couldnt wait to share it and get ready for the summer break. I guess I forgot to write about the fact that it was soon to be summer break and this was my last class and the finale I had to take. I was so excited. I was getting ready to go to London with some friends as well as some time from myself and this was my moment.

Soon after college let out. I was on my way home to prepare for a trip of a lifetime and I couldnt wait. We were leaving in less then 2 weeks and it couldnt come soon enough. As I was walking out the door. I screamed summer and London here we come. I started smiling and laughing and I couldnt wait.