Dinner With Cast

We arrived at the resturant. We all sat down and started to order our food. While waiting we were talking and having some drinks laughing about our favorite moments of the movies and on set. Including pranks and more. I could feel Alan take his hand and put it on my thigh and leg and start rubbing it. I could also feel his foot rubbing my leg as well and I decided to do it back to him. By the way I was wearing a short black dress with a thong on but didnt know I had a thong on. He took his hand and started to put his hand up my dress in my panties or thong. Oh I knew payback was coming. He could tell I was getting wet and turned on. I started to give him a look that said to stop and not now. He finally stopped of my friends and his coworkers looked at ne and asked if I was ok after they heard me give some type of moan.

I knew I was going to kill him when I got back but I wouldnt. I love him so much. I couldn't be mad at him cuz I was so turned on by this. I just couldn't wait to get him home so I could get my way with him. I knew he felt the same.

We finally finished our dinner we said goodbye to the cast got into our car and headed back to the house. Oh this was going to be good.

We got home and I grabbed Alan and pushed him into the door and started to unbutton his pants taking his juicy cock in my mouth sucking him good I don't know whatever came me. I was so horny and I could tell the same with him. He started to moan it took me further Adventures with him. I grabbed his balls and played with them stuck in them in my mouth while stroking his cock. After a couple minutes he finally let loose in my mouth as he shot his sweet cum down my throat. He calls me to squirt and I lost mine I took his hand and put it up my dress so he could feel how wet I was. The look in his eyes as he saw how wet I was. I told him it was because of what he did to me back at the resturant. He lifted up my dress and saw my thong on and I knew he was going to cum right there again. We took off each other clothes and he picked me up and layed me down on the bed. He took his mouth and started to suck me and lick my clit. I moan so loud. I said "Fuck me Alan, fuck me now." "Yes dont stop". "You like that"Alan said. "Yes" I said. He said "Little Morgan wants to cum, doesnt she?" Alan said dropping lower to kiss my neck, ear and collarbone. I was finally in love. I said to him "I love you Alan...I dont know...how you are doing it but that feels fantastic." We both came and went to bed. We were flying back to Maryland the next day.