02:Packing

Annie's Pov:

I woke up at 8 o'clock of the sound of my lil sis shaking my bed. She was yelling "ANNIE WAKE UP!!" I got up and pushed her hands off me.
(Annie:A,Hayley:Hay,Mrs.Katie:M,Dad:D)
A:What I'm up???!!
Hay: Momma said to start packing and get ready to go to camp.
A: Ugh.
I said as I rubbed my head, my brown curly hair was now wild and it was droll on my face and pillow.
Hay: She said hurry up.
A: Ok! Damn I muttered.
I got up and packed my prettiest and sexiest outfits I including my makeup and perfume. I put my pretty pink and white outfit and some sunglasses on my bed and hopped in the shower.
*15 Minutes Later*
I put on my white shorts and my pink crop top, sunglasses, my makeup to match, and some pink sandals. I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs.
A: Morning everybody!
M,D,& Hay: Good morning.
I went to the table and sat down and ate my waffles with bacon and orange juice.
M: So I hope this Summer Camp will straighten you out!
I rolled my eyes.
D: Don't roll your eyes at your mother!
Hay: Here we go, can't we have a peaceful breakfast together? We haven't had one since Caleb passed away!
A: Ugh here we go again.
M: Stop that right now Annie!

It was currently 9 o'clock in the morning and my sister was crying while my parents yelled at me. This is what I go through everyday, oh let me introduce myself. My name is Annie I'm 16 cute with pretty brown hair. My brother passed away 3 years ago and I've been acting wild and out since then. I mean I loved my brother but everyone has to move on like it's been 3 years and they still set a plate for him. Well my parents are sending me to a Summer Camp for troubled kids which I guess I am but the best thing is that all my friends are going to so it's a win win!
M: Annie go grab the rest of your stuff and hurry we leave in 30 minutes!
A: Mhm
I went upstairs put on my small cross body purse put my pepper spray, spare brush, lip gloss, and my phone. Grabbed my other suit case and put my stuff downstairs. I have another 15 minutes so decided to text my best friends.
Group text convo: BGB (Bad Girl Besties)
Annie❤️:A❤️, Jayden😂:J😂, Dylan😋:D😋,Mackenzie🙄:M🙄

A❤️: Wassup guys!
J😂: Hey gurl.
M🙄: Hey Girls!
A❤️: Where's Dylan??
D😋: Here I am!!
A❤️: Oh I wanted to ask u guys are u done packing?
J😂: Yeah Im done
M🙄: I'm on my way since my mom gotta drive 1 hour and y'all moms only gotta drive 30 minutes
D😋: Oof, well I'm done packing too
A❤️: I'm finna leave soon
J😂: Me too
M🙄: Well probably all get there at the same time
*Annies mom called her to come downstairs so they can go*
A❤️: I see you guys later bye!
All🤞🏼: Bye!
End of convo

I went downstairs.
A: I'm ready to go!
Hay: Have fun.
I rolled my eyes at her.
A: Atleast you get to stay home and go to a camp where you have fun. I'm being reached to do better in school and be nicer.
D: Hey Hey Hey! Settle down come on let's go Annie.
A: Mom I thought you were taking me..
M: Your dad insisted.
A: Ugh!
D: Calm down and let's go your bags are already to the car.
A: Fine bye.
Hay&M: Bye Annie.
When we got there the place looked pretty nice. I didn't see my friends but when I got out the car I saw my dad go check me in and some people take the bags out my car. Btw my family is rich because my dads a real estate agent. So this is the nicest camp there has to be for troubled kids. I looked around and saw the cutest boy standing there with his mom on his phone.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
N/A I hope you guys liked the real first chapter of Bad Girls Summer Camp! I'll try to post everyday!! Bye!
-CurlyHeadJayJay💖