07:Anger

Annie's Pov:
After everyone turned around I looked at both of them.
B: Annie I'm really sorry I didn't mean to upset you.
A: Well guess what you did.
Carson stayed quiet.
A: And Brennan since when have you acted like this? You never fought anyone before or cursed.
B: Well I got like this when a girl named Annie left me behind to be pissed off with your friends.
A: You know what Brennan I thought we could get back together but with the way you've been acting I think you should leave me alone.
B: Annie I'm sorry...
A: I don't fucking care Brennan!
I stormed off and went to the sitting area my face was all red and I looked like I could just punch someone when a boy came up and sat next to me.
??: Hey Annie I'm sorry too.
A: It's ok Carson but I don't want you to see me like this.
C: Ok but if you need anything just let me know.
A: Thank you.
I reached in to hug him and when we pulled back from each other we were staring at each other's lips and kissed. Well not kissed like a full on make out session. Then we pulled away from each other. I was blushing.
C: Wow.
A: Don't you think I'm still not mad at you.
I slightly pushed him as a friendly thing.
C: Whatever you say ma'ma.
He winked at me.
A: We should head back to the group.
C: Yeah..
We both got up and walked back to the group.

N/A~
Here's an update you guys. I hope you enjoy it! And check out my other story. I'll try to update tomorrow but who knows. Bye!
-CurlyHeadJayJau💖