^Chapter 2^ Don't eat the teacher!

After walking for 30 minutes i finally made it home.
I inserted my average key into the windowed door, and yelled
"Brad ya home?!"

No response, why am I even surprised,  I wouldn't be here either, if I didn't have loads of English and calculus homework. I know seeing mom stoned broke him, even though he didn't show it..... I know it did.

I walked into the living room that has a white carpet with  two brand new black Leather couches, black and white striped curtains, a Samsung 52' inch flat screen ( I don't even know how Brad could afford that thing), and a nice multicolor brick fireplace. Right next to the living room is our dining area that has oak wooden cabinets and a marble island, and wooden stools that complimented it. Along with a small kitchen area.

     When I walked in the living room I  saw the most horrific thing. Asher was on the ground with blood soaking his white shirt and the blood spilling on my WHITE Carpet! Really, that carpet was expensive.

    I saw Rebecca, Noah, Spencer, and Oliver standing around him in one big circle. I started to freak out.

" Is this A CULT!?" I yelled.

Rebecca turned to me and gave me a confused look. Then realization hit her and she spoke up, " Oh, it's not what it looks like."

"That's what they always say, before they kill the naive girl. Well guess what I'm not her."

I bolted to the kitchen running across the wooden floor. I pulled a knife out of the oak wood drawer.

"Rebecca your my best friend, but this is sick and- " I was interrupted by Rebecca.

" Would you calm down? Asher slipped and spilled all of the strawberry flavored punch on himself, and we were checking if he was okay." she said laughing and everyone else joining in.

" Oh," I said now feeling embarrassed.

I saw Asher get up and give me a sorrowful look, " Sorry for spilling the punch on your white carpet." 

" it's alright, you'll clean up later."  I smiled slightly, while laughing.

—————————
We watched a couple of chick flicks that Rebecca and I forced them to watch.
I really couldn't enjoy the movies because I was  to busy thinking about my mom.

I decided to go to the kitchen to have a breather. 

Oliver approached me walking into the kitchen that's decorated in a oak wood and marble design.

" Hey are you okay?" He asked genuinely.

I shook my head, letting a tear drop.
Then letting others follow.

" what's wrong?" He said trying to get my attention.

"Look at me." He said, making me turn towards him. " Why are you crying?"  He said looking at me.

"I- I woke up  and when I went into the living room Mom she w-was.."
I said trying to control my sobs

" she was what?" He questioned.

I looked at his aesthetic hazel eyes and said," stone cold and tipsy." I said looking back at the floor.

" El I'm so sorry." He said giving me a whole hearted hug.

"She lied." I said sobbing.

——————————-

I was sitting at home alone because everyone
left, when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door to see Brad.
He looked all beat up, and his eyes were puffy and blood shot red. He had a black eye, bloody nose, and bloody knuckles.