Filler[Switched at Birth]

(How Forrest was made to go to therapy)

In Damon's home Forrest and Damon both sat in a large extravagant dinning room just starring into each other eyes.

It seems neither wanted to break the silence anytime soon so Damon made the decision to do it himself.

"This is the twelfth time your school has called and complained about you, this behavior can not go on, the court thinks I need to get you some help."

" why there's nothing wrong? "

"Forrest you have a attitude problem"

" I don't have a attitude problem papi, people just don't like my attitude and I don't see how it's my problem "

"Well your behavior hasn't been the best lately"

" what's wrong with my behavior? "

"Remember the play?"

                                              Flashback.                                            

In Crimshaw Academy school for the rich, there was a seasonal festival going on In this time of year.

All of it student were going to participate in this festival in their own way.

Forrest class decided to put on a play that the people would enjoy, they decided upon Repunzel.

Forrest played the part of the lead even though he was a boy for three reasons.

1) His godly looks will attract the audience.

2) His head already had ridiculously long hair.

3) it was the only part that had the least amount of human contact.

" Okay kiddos it's show time so don't be nervous this is what we trained for, are you ready because we either go big or go home! Now go get ready "

As each child walked away to go get dressed Forrest walked out to leave.

Forrest grabbed his things and walked out the schools front door and straight to his driver, Nick.

"Mister Foster were not playing a part in the play, I headed your grandma was even coming to see you"

As if he cared about that old hag, he can't wait till the female lead gets here so he can start his plan, he would be doing the whole world a favor by put everyone out of their misery that took the form of Gwen Hollow.

"Where to mister Foster?"

Forrest set his gaze to the view out side the car window in a overly dramatic longing look.

"I chose home Nick, I chose to go home"

Nick didn't now why his young master was being overly dramatic today but then again he could be weird sometimes.

"Ooookay? "

20 minutes later............

"Have you seen Forrest?!, Excuse me have you seen Forrest?! Had anyone seen our REPUNZEL!!!!!!!!?

END.........

"To be completely fair I wasn't nowhere near ready and she did give us options, how was I suppose to now she was being rhetorical, her voice was to cheery to be sarcastic "