Filler-2[Switched at Birth]

(How Damon convinced his dad)

Daniel looked at the young man that stood before him and began to evaluate his son more clearly.

"So? Have you guys already 'frickle freckled' ?"

"?????.......What?"

"You know?, 'Frickle freckled,or would you prefer freckle frickled?' The big bang, the IF YOU SEE KAY, did you sealed the deal."

The meaning of his father's words soon drawn upon Damon and he could help the sudden feeling of embarrassment at his dad's shameless personality.

"Oh God!!"

"Did you put your big brother in your little nephew?" (can't catch a break even in his grave.  P.S you have my respect if you get the pun)

"Please just stop!!"

Damon for the life of him could not understand his father. The man was shameless, undoubtedly so.

Daniel might have the worlds number one company in his hands, and is one of the riches man to walk this plant but the man was a down right savage.

Daniel may have the money, power, looks, aura, and status of a noble but it was his personality that gave him the image of a king, and it was his roots that prepared and made him take the throne of every jungle. The man was simply a beast.

Born with the lowest of the low in the wrong side of town, Daniel had to fight everyone and everything that came at him. To survivor or stay standing he had to fight just so he could live another day. Where he came from nowhere was safe.

But it was this very environment that made him the man that he is today.

It gave him that push and the ambition to leave this world of trash, death and low lives behind for something better but it was the birth of his boys that made him crave for more the better.

The birth of his children made him want to give them the havens and everything gold but seeing that it was impossible he settled on giving them the world. He's still bitter about that, but hey what can be do, it's really hard trying to find that God damn stairway.

Daniel was also faultlessly ' depends on who you asked' childish, the man deliberately named his son Dick Jimmy Foster, just so he can make fun of it with puns and dirty jokes. (and he still does to this day)

Damon thanks the havens he wasn't born a girl, his father admitted that he would have named him Virgin Vagina Foster. Daniel was that cruel way, but it's a good thing he was born a boy, he had to stick to the traditional 'D' .

Daniel mouth was also no exception to his shameless behavior either and it sure didn't help that he was a very blunt person, his words really ruins his aristocratic image.

But no matter how much he curses like a sailor he refuses to say the word 'fuck', Damon just couldn't understand his father wave length.

"So your okay with this?"

"Of course I am"

"Not that I'm not happy but why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't this a little weird, I mean your son his marrying your grandson shouldn't you be a little more shocked or something."

"You want the truth or a lie"

"Truth"

"Son to tell the truth....you scare hell out of me. No let me rephrase that you terrify me to my very core.

I walked into one of your 'collection' rooms by mistake and what I saw was completely and utterly disturbing, you have a very deep and dark, 'I'm talking the abyss' deep dark obsession with Forrest.

Now I could say 'No what your doing is wrong and you need serious help because your brain is mentally ill' but you and me both know what is going to happen next, don't we.

Your going to go and do it anyways with or without my consent, and probably kill me for trying to keep you two apart.

But let's just say Forrest denied your love. You would have than kidnapped him and imprisoned him inside of a house on a island in the middle of the ocean for no one but you to see and love.

You would than proceed to deal with any and all witnesses, and in that pile of people you would see my name on the very top of the list.

Now you and me both now your obsession- my bad, your love for Forrest is way deeper and stronger than the love you have for you old man.

Your ties to the underworld would make every action you take much more easier than it would have been, so you getting rid of everyone is no hassle at all, probably the easiest part of the plan.

But instead of you getting rid of my body or just throwing it into the sea to drift off to the unknown, you would bury me on the same island Forrest would be held captive so I could keep him company because your twisted and sick.

Don't make that face you know it's true. 

Which if you asked me is just sad, I'm your father you ungrateful little bastard, I raised you, give me the credit I deserve.

But me 'being the man and firm believer of equal love' that I am would say go for it, spearing you the time, blood and darkening of your already pitch black soul.

Plus it's not like your really related, thank god that would have been awkward.

So who am I to deny your love when Forrest was the one to suggest marriage, which believe me if he had saw that room he wouldn't.

As your father I want you to have the happily ever after that you deserve........well that and my self preservation instincts are telling me to just go with it. "

"......"

"......"

"You saw the room?"

"Yup"

"I can explain that"

"Son it okay, your a sociopath i get it, it took me weeks to digest the news but I got over it but let's not talk about it, it still give me the creeps."

" So.....Your Okay with it? "

"As long as I'm not dying I'm cool with anything."

"Even paying for the wedding?"

"Hell no, I don't like you like that. "

"I'm your son"

"Are we talking about the same son that said he would kill me just a second ago."

"I never said I would kill you"

"Yeah but you didn't deny it either."

"......"

"So you can't even deny it!! "

"Do it for your grandson"

"......Okay......only for Forrest"

Damon was so happy his dad accepted them no matter his reasons. Damon knew Forrest wanted his father's approval, the kid thought the world of his grandfather. Daniel was also Damon's number one hero no matter how embarrassing.

"Thanks dad"

"Ew don't hug me, you'll get so your creepy vibes all over my new suit."

Than again he was still a grade A asshole.

"Your such a asshole"

"I learned it from your mama"

Happy?