AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a work of fiction. All names, events and places is a only a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance found in the story is pure coincidence.

----------

Winter here!

I've decided to do a one-shot of Hanahaki disease. Let me explain it to you.

Hanahaki Disease is a fictional disease in which a character, who is currently experiencing a one-sided love, is coughing flower petals. The coughing of flower petals will only be stopped when his/ her beloved realizes their love for him/ her.

But if not there are only two things that will happen to that character.

First one is to have a surgery. In which the flower petals will be taken away. Meaning they will no longer love the one that they used to love. This may also remove the memories that he/ she shared with their beloved, as well as their ability to love again.

Second, if they decided to keep their feelings it only lead to death. As the time passes by, the disease will continue to get worse until its final stage which is vomiting flowers. It will cause pain and death.

By the way if his/ her beloved loved him/ back but they didn't confess, the character may still be at risk of dying.

My sister said that this idea is usually used for boy love. But I don't care. I'll make a change lol. This idea is also used for happy and tragic stories.

So, what are you waiting for? Find out if this will be angst or not. Hehe

Ciao~

-WinterArchery